HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2?

L-DR@GO

WELL...., mine was funny actually ...

when you talk about gaming!!.

I Love CAR Race And Simulation Games so much.

I do download different kinds of car races and simulation games.

then one day I saw Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Google Play.. or Play Store

then I downloaded it...

it was soo interesting .. so entertaining and better than other simulation games I have been playing with my phone 📱 

one day I was on Facebook searching for new pages to join... when I saw a page called ets2 and how they sample their trucks 

then I joined, and to my surprise WOW!!!... the trucks were more real than the ones on my phone... 

I asked what game is this...  they say ets2 Pc version ... I said to myself I need this..   but the funny part is I never did my research 

about it... I just went on Google typed euro truck simulation... and downloaded it ... guys it was not the real version it was a cracked one..

I played it for almost a year...

Then I went back to Facebook I joined many pages of ets2 so I can shear my ets2 photos with other players...

I started hearing of TMP... TMP ....then I asked what is TMP...  they told me TMP is where you can play with other players Online...

I was like cool...I searched for it but couldn't download it .. because I don't own the game... then I asked questions and find

answers... I realize I was wasting my time for almost a year...with a cracked version ...to cut it short...I asked friends on the

Facebook page how to own the game... they said Steam... that was how ...mine went ....... about knowing EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 😄😆😁

• Awesome! 1

Hey there,

First of all, thank you so much for creating thus creative topic, which can be really interesting for everyone, because every one of us knew this game in different way. 

Someone watched some videos on YouTube, or Livestreams and then decided to play or friends introduced him this simulator or whatever. 

How did I start play this game? 

Easy answer. When I was 12 years old, I started to be interested in Bus Simulator games. I can still remember everything when I was on the road and I absolutely could not drive 😂😂Was really funny. Then I learned it and I imagined like I was on the road in real. After 1 year I decided to switch to ETS2 where my friends invited me to the company immediately I started play. By the time I started to getting know more about the community. I really like to remember on thus time with friends and it's quite sad I can't change anything back... 

Then after 2-3 years when I have known the community I wanted to know more about TruckersMP. I was thinking about joining team, Game Mod team was and still is my dream to join in one day. 

Guys, on the end I'm going to tell a little advise, don't leave this Community because we are all a big family 💛💛

Now, I have been playing the game for 5300 hours and still really like it, but without friends it's not a Game! 

I'm looking forward for another replies.

Regards

RedWolf_Plays 

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi. I found out about ETS when I was 12 years old. I was interested in simulation games then, I remember what I saw on Steam ETS with a discount and realized that I needed this game.

After school, I went to replenish my steam wallet and when I got home, the first thing I did was install this game.

After a year of riding in the single version, I got bored and decided to try to find how to play online, then I came across TMP, registered and since then I have always played on TMP servers.

24 minutes ago, Yarkoon said:

Hi. I found out about ETS when I was 12 years old. I was interested in simulation games then, I remember what I saw on Steam ETS with a discount and realized that I needed this game.

After school, I went to replenish my steam wallet and when I got home, the first thing I did was install this game.

After a year of riding in the single version, I got bored and decided to try to find how to play online, then I came across TMP, registered and since then I have always played on TMP servers.

WOW!!!

interesting  👍

1 hour ago, RedWolf_Plays said:

Hey there,

First of all, thank you so much for creating thus creative topic, which can be really interesting for everyone, because every one of us knew this game in different way. 

Someone watched some videos on YouTube, or Livestreams and then decided to play or friends introduced him this simulator or whatever. 

How did I start play this game? 

Easy answer. When I was 12 years old, I started to be interested in Bus Simulator games. I can still remember everything when I was on the road and I absolutely could not drive 😂😂Was really funny. Then I learned it and I imagined like I was on the road in real. After 1 year I decided to switch to ETS2 where my friends invited me to the company immediately I started play. By the time I started to getting know more about the community. I really like to remember on thus time with friends and it's quite sad I can't change anything back... 

Then after 2-3 years when I have known the community I wanted to know more about TruckersMP. I was thinking about joining team, Game Mod team was and still is my dream to join in one day. 

Guys, on the end I'm going to tell a little advise, don't leave this Community because we are all a big family 💛💛

Now, I have been playing the game for 5300 hours and still really like it, but without friends it's not a Game! 

I'm looking forward for another replies.

Regards

RedWolf_Plays 

Cool!!!

Hello, I used to be a kid playing american style truck games. One day, I saw that there was Euro Truck Simulator 2 in an internet cafe and I wanted to play it. At that time the version of the game was 1.1.1. You can guess what's next. 😂

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

First time I had contact with any trucking game was about 20 years ago so I was about 6 and it was called Hard Truck 18 wheels of steel I remember my dad brought me that game and since that I fall in love with trucks and then obviously I just followed SCS further games also played Haulin, ETS so it’s been a long time now I am 26 driving trucks for living and still loving it 

17 minutes ago, [GTW] ArcziPL said:

First time I had contact with any trucking game was about 20 years ago so I was about 6 and it was called Hard Truck 18 wheels of steel I remember my dad brought me that game and since that I fall in love with trucks and then obviously I just followed SCS further games also played Haulin, ETS so it’s been a long time now I am 26 driving trucks for living and still loving it 

WOW!!!

Dream to Reality 

Great life 👍

Good morning,

I was interested in simulation games pretty early and one day I was walking through the local electronic store and found a game with a pretty interesting topic. It was Euro truck Simulator (1). So I started playing it a lot when I got my first computer with 9 years old. I loved that game so much and I beleave thats one reason why I like it that much to drive around in my car in real.

As time passed I watched lots of Youtuber playing the game as well and one day he announced, that Euro truck Simulator 2 will be released for "public" in the next week. He was playing an early version and it was stunning for me. So the next 7 days were pretty stressful cause it was literally pain to wait for the new game.

The release day finally arrived and the day in school never felt that long. Straight after school I drove to the same electronic store from previous to buy the game. Oh boy, that was just an awesome feeling to finally start up the game for the first time.

It only took me some weeks to form the idea about buying a steering wheel and some pedals just for ets2. So I did. Same store, use my hard saved money to but a wheel and some pedals. Best move EVER.

Greetings

Andy

44 minutes ago, Andy1411 said:

Good morning,

I was interested in simulation games pretty early and one day I was walking through the local electronic store and found a game with a pretty interesting topic. It was Euro truck Simulator (1). So I started playing it a lot when I got my first computer with 9 years old. I loved that game so much and I beleave thats one reason why I like it that much to drive around in my car in real.

As time passed I watched lots of Youtuber playing the game as well and one day he announced, that Euro truck Simulator 2 will be released for "public" in the next week. He was playing an early version and it was stunning for me. So the next 7 days were pretty stressful cause it was literally pain to wait for the new game.

The release day finally arrived and the day in school never felt that long. Straight after school I drove to the same electronic store from previous to buy the game. Oh boy, that was just an awesome feeling to finally start up the game for the first time.

It only took me some weeks to form the idea about buying a steering wheel and some pedals just for ets2. So I did. Same store, use my hard saved money to but a wheel and some pedals. Best move EVER.

Greetings

Andy

WOW!!! 

COOL!!

you know I admire other countries how you work and save money to buy something expensive.

in my country, you will have to work like you're going to die before you can buy the stuff you want ...

It was recommended to me during the Steam Holiday 2015 Sale. I was awaiting ATS' release (2 months later) and saw ETS 2 recommended. Bought it then, played on a bad potato that didn't explode. Upgraded my potato years later and have been enjoying the crazy drive that i call, this community.

Despite all the trolls, the lack of using the entire map as if it's one giant CD, and the non English speakers (whom i have no clue what they are saying), this is our BestCommunityEver.

• Awesome! 1

friends insisted on me to join this game 's interesting community :HaulieSus:

• Awesome! 1

I still remember years ago, I loved driving and was always looking for a driving game to play. And then, when I was searching, I suddenly found videos about ETS2 and I started playing. A few months later, I was also surprised to see a serious traffic jam in Rotterdam, that was years ago. And in my head, I started to think where is this and why is there such a traffic jam? And from there, I found out about TruckersMP and joined this community. Of course, it was the right decision as I am still here with everyone to this day and of course, that is the future. ❤️ 

My friend suggested ETS2 and then I downloaded it. Later I realized that the game is really great.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I first came across Euro Truck Simulator 2 on YouTube, I watched it when streamers were broadcasting Euro Truck Simulator 2, and I thought it was a great simulator game at the time, so I played the game.

• Like 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

NerdCubed, if you know his roadtrip video to Bratislava (cool to see someone else found it through him). And then of course, DaSquirrelNuts. Since I'd say 2012ish I've been into the game, even though I didn't truly play it until 2016ish. And from there I've always liked playing ATS MP, then these days I like ETS2 MP more.

*And I would consider these games, STAPLE games in my life. And it's SHOCKING how little time I have played in these games (considering that). I probably have put more time in them both (this year) than I had in total before this year.

I have 161.8hrs into ETS2

I have 190.6hrs into ATS

And I have 60days in GTA V, so it's not like I don't play games like that.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just looking on some new games one steam and the i saw ETS2, then i saw there is a free test version aviable so i downloded it.

When i was near to create myself a profile to play i saw how the menu is looking like, and i remember i said "this dosnt looks good i will uninstall it now" and i did it xD 

Then a few monts later i saw it again and tought "okay, one more try" so i downloaded it and started to play. It was so great!

But after about 100 hours of playing time is lost al my motivation for this game. 

Well i think i need to say that this is about 2 years ago and i have now 2070 hours of playtime.😂

• 2 months later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support