The AI Gamemode, where is it?

Yellow [YT]

Hi all,

I'm creating this thread to get some answers. Back in 2018, a 'new' AI gamemode was teased, showing us TruckersMP with AI vehicles synced on all clients. That video is coming up to 5 years of age, and while we did get an update about the gamemode in 2021, that is now 2 years ago, with silence since. Over this period, I've had large anticipation for this gamemode, particularly after the introduction of Convoy mode in vanilla games, as all my friends could play together and with AI traffic, and when I was alone vanilla just doesn't seem so lonely all the time, thus I haven't really played TMP at all recently. This gamemode I think is very important for TMP's future, the playercount is falling, and even though that recent announcement of "going back to basics" is very promising, and almost all of the community agreeing with the changes made (including me), I feel that even after those changes have been implemented it still hasn't and most likely won't change TMP's relevancy. 

So, why will the AI game mode change it?

Firstly, it brings those (like me) who often drive alone back on TMP. Currently, if your driving alone and your not on the CD road, it's really boring. When driving in DLC areas, your lucky to see a few players drive on a session. With no cars around, it doesn't feel like ETS2 or ATS, and it kinda sucks! The main reason I played TMP was for friends, but when convoy came out and the addition that AI brought, it made playing together so much more fun, as it wasn't just a lonely convoy at all times. I think will enhance ETS2 & ATS significantly, as suddenly you'll have normal AI vehicles intertwined with actual people driving past. It makes solo & convoy driving more interesting, as you have the AI as well as the added interaction from real players drivers driving past. It's a win win for everybody. This mode will likely attract a lot of people, simply because it's more interesting than vanilla, quirky, and more way more fun because of the interactions. This is similar to how TMP (then ETS2 multiplayer) felt when it came out.

I feel that currently this feeling has been lost between all players, the servers now are just people driving on CD road, everywhere else is desolate, because of that nobody ever drives there, and if they do they do it's in singleplayer because it's more fun with AI around. The desolation outside of CD road sucks, and other than the enjoyment of CD road, not many people play on TMP for this exact reason. So I ask for a status update, we as a community deserve one, you guys apologised in the update post that there wasn't enough correspondence about the new gamemode, and you've again left us on a 2 year hiatus of no comment. I feel this gamemode  extremely important for the future of TMP, it will attract more players to the game, with the interactions and realism that it brings. I hope this thread can spark some curiosity in the community about the gamemode and push for the further development of it.

Much Love.

Yellow 😉

• Upvote 2

Hello @Yellow [YT],

Thank you for bringing up this important topic, which has been discussed controversially.

It is true what you say:

The maps of TruckersMP outside of the few infamously highly populated areas are deserted.

It makes driving outside of these areas not only uninteresting but also unrealistic. Besides that, the lack of interaction with others defeats the idea of multiplayer.

And as not everyone wants to drive exclusively in areas infested with recklessly behaving players, there is only one solution for TruckersMP:

The implementation of AI traffic! Or not...

Believe me when I say that as an advocate of realistic simulation, I would love to see AI traffic in TruckersMP sooner rather than later.

However, there are some aspects to consider.

AI traffic should only spawn in sparsely populated areas (no AI traffic on the C-D road!). If the number of players per area exceeds a certain value, AI traffic will be reduced or deactivated.

Furthermore, AI traffic will likely have a negative impact on performance, which in turn can lead to lag and worsen the gaming experience. Implementing it will therefore be a challenging balancing act.

In conclusion, I agree that the AI traffic gamemode is an important feature to increase realism and improve the TruckersMP game experience.

I hope this topic will be read by members of the TruckersMP team and ask them to comment on the progress of this feature.

• True Story 2

20230130152317_1.thumb.jpg.18e79692fde2d065c7229b75cf7a9680.jpg

Needed to go offline for a perfect capture 😆

some AI drivers are worse than some TMP reckless drivers..

But, what you said is not a lie... about how boring other DLc Roads are ... @Yellow [YT]

Furthermore, AI traffic will likely have a negative impact on performance, which in turn can lead to lag and worsen the gaming experience.

True!!!. what @blabberbeak said!.

@Yellow [YT] @blabberbeak

You both make great points, and I too agree it can be quiet on roads outside populated cities.

However, whilst I too would like to see AI traffic, they can be a pain at times, plus with the simulated traffic I don't know how demanding it would be on the servers along with their behaviour.

Users may have incidents turned off, like the broken down cars, trailer fires etc, but the AI may still see it and hit the brake to "rubberneck" or have a look at the carnage or even lane swap, causing the player behind to drive into them. Especially if not all users have the roadside incidents turned off, as is recommended by, if not a rule from TMP.

It could be in the works but there are many logistical issues that are present which the TMP dev team are more than likely trying to negotiate around and plan a route for, whilst dealing with the other issues that arise.

• True Story 1

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead - Mac McCleary

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly - Author Unknown

If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there -  Lewis Carroll

@blabberbeak @arrow2555 Hey there, thanks for your response!

It's interesting that you brought up performance. Convoy mode in its current state can be glitchy at times only with a couple of people, when somebody's connection lags the AI traffic suddenly catchs up to them and there is massive amount of rubber banding on their screen for a few seconds. I presume this is most likely why the game mode has taken so long, as these issues would have quite literally been game breaking. However in terms of actual game performance, I really don't think there will be that much of a difference, and if done correctly should be the same framerate or similar to what you get in ETS or ATS, which has been dramatically improved since the latest update a few days ago.

Now to be clear here, I'm not a programmer, however a solution to the issue for the rubbernecking can be a system where if a player reaches a certain ping level, they are automatically disconnected, and reconnected once there connection becomes stable again. In the case of lag spikes, once there detected, the player will temporarily go into no collision for a few seconds, allowing the AI to rubber band back into place. Of course, this doesn't solve the problem of the server, as the load I imagine would be quite extreme, while I can say some ideas here, they would make no practical sense so there is no point saying them 😅

and yes... as much as it would be hilarious to see C-D road in AI cars on top of the chaos that it already is, there should definitely be zones for no ai, or a system so if a playercount goes above a number in a specified area, the ai cars are disabled to prevent lag and chaos.

@L-DragO* You are definitely correct with the AI logic, they can never seem to figure out how to merge onto a motorway 😆

That being said I do wish some kind of update is made, I mean its been 2 years now, the teaser is coming up to 5 years old, there are a lot of logistical problems coming to TMP as arrow said, but I do feel that this should be prioritised over other things that are in the pipeline considering how long as a community we've had to wait. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It will never happen, just like weather, for one reason - becasue standard singleplayer/convoy AI traffic was designed with co called Truman show effect, when everything in the game revolves around the player, the traffic just doesn't exist where player is not present and only spawns in nearby areas. How would you implement this in TMP? This system is totally unusable for mmo style servers with several thousands of players and would be impossible to synchronize with the default spawns without extreme performance requirements, probaly even with heavily reduced spawn rates.

I'm not programmer or game developer, but I would imagine TMP would have to develop their own AI traffic from scratch, possibly some kind of bots, which would be able to drive around set routes (in circles) without despawning when there is no player nearby. I don't know if something like this is viable, but would still probably be far from believable traffic density, due to performance issues.

Of course, SCS traffic has quite a bit of problems and is pretty barebones when it comes to density and requires mods to make it believable, but it's still better than 90% of human players on TMP servers, when you know where to be cautious you will have very few problems.

That being said, adding AI traffic today would totally collide with the "back to basics" new philosophy. What would be the point, it wasn't even subject in the surveys, it's at the bottom of "to do" list, if it even is on that list anymore.

Almost nobody left still playing TMP would be interested in simulation anyway. Imagine how these players would drive around AI today, I could only imagine the carnage.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Granite Saying "It would never happen" is a bit pessimistic. While your explanations do make sense, we can't say for certain that this would be the case. The teaser trailer that was given shows us that some kind of AI traffic is possible, whether they developed their own AI system or it was client side, something is there that does or did work. Of course, with the lack of communication with the feature, we have no idea what testing they did, and whether it was limited to a few players or a group of players, we simply don't know. The trailer only shows two players, this may have been as far as they've gotten, but I doubt it, why would they put out a trailer for a gamemode were only two people can join before the AI start going insane? I believe some kind of progress was made, but the development became more exhausting and tiring, so they put it on the backburner. So while yes, you can make that assumption, but it doesn't really hold any value, as we have no idea what has been going on behind the scenes, and whether they have or did have a functioning AI system.

Also, the point of "nobody is interested in simulation" is completely untrue, people like me and my friends enjoy simulation, but we also love the ridiculousness that TMP brings. A balance of both makes the experience way more fun, and there is still interest in this gamemode today, I mean just look at people who replied. It doesn't collide with the "back to basics" philosophy, this gamemode was teased well before a lot of the controversial policies that were made which subsequently created the "back to basics" philosophy. Old players who haven't played TMP in a long time most likely still remember this gamemode being teased, and they would like to see it implemented alongside the changes made with "back to basics." Pessimistic ideologies like this don't bring a community together and creates further division in it.

@blabberbeak Non-Collision definitely!

The AI was teased almost 5 years ago, and the next and last update was 2 years ago. They stated it's bottom priority and they talked about difficulties, mainly changes to the AI made by SCS on each update, so they dropped it, because it was impossible to keep up with these update. They still have only one developer for client, that just doesn't have time for this.

I don't see how AI traffic would be compatible with current server configuration and rules, there would have to be enforced speed limits/traffic laws for this game mode in my opinion. I have years of experience with TruckersMP, I know how people drive there, it's not just the infamous road, I have been there very rarely, it's anywhere on the map.

Non-collision traffic? Excuse me but that would just defeat the purpose of adding it, when everyone would just be able to go through unrestricted full steam ahead.

Aso would trraffic ignore the player as well and just pass through them? Then there would be more problems, a player could "hide" inside AI, either driving or stopped at red lights, or a player would change lanes when there is already another player overtaking through AI making them very hard to see. Either way, it would just reduce AI traffic to visual pollution that would restrict player's view of the situation ahead and behind, and there would be hardly anyone not taking advantage of this or taking increased risk of colliding with another, harder to see players.

• True Story 2

17 minutes ago, Granite said:

The AI was teased almost 5 years ago, and the next and last update was 2 years ago. They stated it's bottom priority and they talked about difficulties, mainly changes to the AI made by SCS on each update, so they dropped it, because it was impossible to keep up with these update.

Where did you find an official announcement from the TruckersMP team that states the cancellation of the planned implementation of the AI traffic game mode?

I couldn't find it anywhere.

23 minutes ago, Granite said:

Non-collision traffic? Excuse me but that would just defeat the purpose of adding it, when everyone would just be able to go through unrestricted full steam ahead.

The purpose of adding AI traffic is to populate the deserted areas and to create a more realistic image of road traffic in TruckersMP.

And as long as the TruckersMP team does not provide a server worthy of the name "simulation", non-collision is the only reasonably and safe solution that takes into account the conditions you rightly complain about. I don't want to imagine what would happen if players could actually collide with AI traffic!

Those like you and me who strive for a realistic experience will naturally respect AI traffic as if they could collide with it and avoid driving through it.

And all others will be guilty of reckless driving if it turns out that their intentional ignorance of AI traffic contributed to an incident.

I agree that there will be the possibility of abuse, but that is true for many things if one only wants it to be so.

After all, it may be more safe to make AI traffic only available on a real simulation server. But with non-collision deactivated. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Granite said:

The AI was teased almost 5 years ago, and the next and last update was 2 years ago. They stated it's bottom priority and they talked about difficulties, mainly changes to the AI made by SCS on each update, so they dropped it, because it was impossible to keep up with these update. They still have only one developer for client, that just doesn't have time for this.

No evidence is to support this claim. There is nowhere stated on the video, status update or on any forum article that the project has been cancelled.

Refer to @blabberbeak for the second part of your paragraph, he breaks it down very well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yellow [YT] said:

No evidence is to support this claim. There is nowhere stated on the video, status update or on any forum article that the project has been cancelled.

There is also no word to counter this claim, when someone say they wish something, it doesn't mean they are actually actively pursuing that goal or that it will just happen out of nowhere. TruckersMP uses standard bussinnes language of not confirming nor denying anything without being one hundred percent sure before closing that door, and I'm fine with that, it keeps people on their toes, right? By the way, I didn't claim they cancelled it, I stated  my opinions on status of developement, based on what little information there is, or more like, isn't available, and my years of following and seeing developement of TruckersMp as a whole. Therefore it's clear to me, it's not a priority and demand for it also declined since then, and I have very little confidence that we will actually ever see it.

Unless you can coax someone who actually knows to spill anything on the matter, which would be that lone developer and maybe a few above him, we can fantasize about it all we want.

And on matter of non-collision traffic, I uderstand your points, but I'm just not intereseted in that, and it would not bring me back. TMP officials and others tell you can drive realistically if you want in current servers, yes, I had been doing that for years, only to witness all kinds of crap and waste time with reports, only for those people be allowed back now. No, thank you, I take singleplayer for simulation experience any day.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Granite said:

And on matter of non-collision traffic, I uderstand your points, but I'm just not intereseted in that, and it would not bring me back. TMP officials and others tell you can drive realistically if you want in current servers, yes, I had been doing that for years, only to witness all kinds of crap and waste time with reports, only for those people be allowed back now. No, thank you, I take singleplayer for simulation experience any day.

Having traffic that wouldn't be non-collision would cause chaos as mentioned and would ruin the experience of everybody. But the "perfect" world that your thinking of where everybody follows the rules is simply unviable. As we've seen, this type of moderation harsh moderation simply doesn't work in the long time, it doesn't decrease the presence of rule breakers, and it punishes those who are doing the right thing mostly but make a minor mistake from time to time. This is the whole reason behind the push for "back to basics." I understand that for you, a long time player, this "perfect" world should only be acceptable, but the reality is that this will never occur, and has never really occurred on TMP (or if we go back further ETS2 multiplayer) in the first place. The whole reason why this mod has been so successful was the ability to play with your friends, and the interactions with other players, people never expected full realism at all times back then, neither do they expect that now. You could argue that it has gotten worse, but I really don't think so, I think the harsh moderation has actually caused the issue to be highlighted more and has caused normal players to be punished unfairly, and in turn has created the situation worse.

Because of these reasons, it would be simply impossible for an AI mode to have collisions in almost all cases, it would be abused and would just lead to trolling. Have non-collision AI isn't really a bad thing though, it reduces the loneliness and boredom out of the hotspot areas of the map, and adds significant realism to the game. As @blabberbeak said;

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Those like you and me who strive for a realistic experience will naturally respect AI traffic as if they could collide with it and avoid driving through it.

And all others will be guilty of reckless driving if it turns out that their intentional ignorance of AI traffic contributed to an incident.

Not to spark anger, but if you expect high realism, TMP never really was the place for that, and it will be impossible for it to be like that. Those types of expectations are unreasonable and do not fit with the MMO style and a large chunk community. That doesn't mean you can't be realistic, of course you can, a huge amount of players are. This carries through to how players treat AI traffic, and weather they want to take it serious or not. Non-Collision AI is to prevent abuse and trolling against those who do care about realism, just because you can drive through them doesn't mean that you can not take it seriously. It all comes back to the quote from @blabberbeak

• Like 1

Like I said, I stated my opinion about reason why it wouldn't work, give or take, respect mine and I'll respect yours, that's all.

I didn't say anyting about "perfect" world, no need to argue about that anymore, you can't change my mind, I'am not active on TMP anyway, because I've come to conclusion it follows the way I don't like (back to basic being the last nail in the coffin), and it took literally years of experience that just can't be erased.

If there is a change, than I may reconsider, but this wouldn't be the one.

14 hours ago, Granite said:

I don't see how AI traffic would be compatible with current server configuration and rules, there would have to be enforced speed limits/traffic laws for this game mode in my opinion. I have years of experience with TruckersMP, I know how people drive there, it's not just the infamous road, I have been there very rarely, it's anywhere on the map.

Aso would trraffic ignore the player as well and just pass through them? Then there would be more problems, a player could "hide" inside AI, either driving or stopped at red lights, or a player would change lanes when there is already another player overtaking through AI making them very hard to see. Either way, it would just reduce AI traffic to visual pollution that would restrict player's view of the situation ahead and behind, and there would be hardly anyone not taking advantage of this or taking increased risk of colliding with another, harder to see players.

They had one yes but gain another developer overtime and also helping in coding. he is still a huge help for the main developer. So time will tell us. 

And yes is low priority like you said mainly also due to SCS. and other things play also.

@Granite,

your assumption was therefore right. The TruckersMP team gave the implementation of the AI traffic gamemode only a low priority, which is no surprise if one considers their recent decisions and changes.

In contrast to the TruckersMP team, I regard AI traffic as an important feature to counter the empty servers of TruckersMP.

But with the confirmation, I don't expect it to happen at all anymore.

• True Story 1

But didn't SCS implement AI traffic in Convoy? So it already exists and works right? I guess TMP can't just get the code from SCS and use it? But it seems to be possible.

I agree that non-collision with AI traffic would just not work. And with collisions, we would see a lot of abuses. But I would be MEGA strict and hard with anyone using the AI traffic to cause chaos:

• Crash with AI Traffic for fun (or due to reckless driving) > BAN
  • Blocking the AI Traffic to generate a massive traffic jam > BAN
  • Not doing F7 when stuck with an AI vehicle > BAN

Also, ideally you would want to have a dynamic AI traffic density depending on the number of human players in the area. i.e. C-D > 0 AI traffic, middle of Portugal > max AI traffic.

Hello @Foobrother,

You're right:  SCS implemented AI traffic in Convoy.

As I am not a developer, I can only guess how difficult it is to bring AI traffic to TruckersMP. But if it was just a copy and paste action of some code, they probably would have done that already, depending on the answer to the question of whether the TruckersMP team has any interest at all anymore in providing AI traffic in their mod.

@[S.PLH]Warrior confirmed the classification as low priority, which at least allows the conclusion that it can still take quite a while.

The rules would not need to be more strict than they actually are, because reckless driving and blocking are already punishable violations of the game rules.

But what should one do if the AI of AI traffic fails and blocks roads or cause accidents with other AI traffic?

5 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

The rules would not need to be more strict than they actually are, because reckless driving and blocking are already punishable violations of the game rules.

On paper you're right. But I would suspect that many would consider it's ok to crash or make offenses to AI Traffic since they are not humans. So you would need to make it very clear and maybe even more important that offenses to AI Traffic would not be tolerate at all.

7 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

But what should one do if the AI of AI traffic fails and blocks roads or cause accidents with other AI traffic?

Yes very good question. I'm not playing on Convoy, but I would be very interested to know if this is happening there. And if it does happen, how is it dealt with?

7 hours ago, Foobrother said:

But didn't SCS implement AI traffic in Convoy? So it already exists and works right? I guess TMP can't just get the code from SCS and use it? But it seems to be possible.

I agree that non-collision with AI traffic would just not work. And with collisions, we would see a lot of abuses. But I would be MEGA strict and hard with anyone using the AI traffic to cause chaos:

Also, ideally you would want to have a dynamic AI traffic density depending on the number of human players in the area. i.e. C-D > 0 AI traffic, middle of Portugal > max AI traffic.

Only SCS is bigger company with more developers so everyone has his/her task hence why for SCS is much easier to change anything about AI as for Truckersmp is would be more difficult cuz we have only 2 full time developers which the main developer still doing the most.

And when SCS chance something about there code the game can break and cause crashes which then need to be found, with the current amount developers that is almost impossible. is a lot work trust me, and SCS does release quiet often a update nowadays so everytime they must code from scratch.

Is not that simple on getting codes from SCS and then paste in our system is a lot more what has to be done in the background.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:11 PM, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

Only SCS is bigger company with more developers so everyone has his/her task hence why for SCS is much easier to change anything about AI as for Truckersmp is would be more difficult cuz we have only 2 full time developers which the main developer still doing the most.

And when SCS chance something about there code the game can break and cause crashes which then need to be found, with the current amount developers that is almost impossible. is a lot work trust me, and SCS does release quiet often a update nowadays so everytime they must code from scratch.

Is not that simple on getting codes from SCS and then paste in our system is a lot more what has to be done in the background.

Of course. I wasn't talking about how quickly we can get AI Traffic, but the technical possibility to have AI Traffic on TMP. And I was pointing that it's already in Convoy. Which probably means it's technically possible in TMP. But doesn't mean it can be imported/implemented in a few clicks 🙂

• Upvote 1

On 18/04/2023 at 08:11, blabberbeak said:

Gostaria de acrescentar uma coisa ao que postei anteriormente.

O tráfego AI no TruckersMP só pode ser sem colisão. Caso contrário, levaria a cenas caóticas em que jogadores impacientes colidiriam intencionalmente com ele para causar confusão.

we have to know that this is a simulator, players who do not follow traffic rules will be kicked.

On 4/21/2023 at 8:06 PM, Foobrother said:

What's your reasoning behind non-collision AI traffic not working? Those who stick to realism drive as if the AI are real interactable cars, and those who feel like it can blow through all the traffic. It also mitigates most issues of AI abuse for trolling by players.

Harsh punishments in my view lead to unfair bans against players, this is exactly what will happen. On paper these strict punishments sound great, but as we know, the admin team often goes way too far with the enforcement, with minor infractions creating month long bans. I'm not against these types of punishments, but the whole reason why "Back to Basics" is happening is because of this stuff. I think if Non-Collision AI traffic was to be introduced, the same rules should apply as they do currently in the Simulation servers, there is no need to add severity to punishments that will create the same effect as they do without AI traffic.

Obviously if AI traffic with collisions was chosen, then yes, this stuff would have to be very strictly enforced, but I feel it would end up being more of a hassle and a waste of time not only for development but also the staff team if this is to be introduced. Suddenly desync and bad connections would be a huge deal, and would create massive headaches for the development team. Not to mention @blabberbeak mention of it the AI failing and creating a traffic jam themselves. I think it would be easier and better for all if non-collisions was enabled for AI. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Yellow [YT] said:

What's your reasoning behind non-collision AI traffic not working? Those who stick to realism drive as if the AI are real interactable cars, and those who feel like it can blow through all the traffic. It also mitigates most issues of AI abuse for trolling by players.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you want non-collision with AI Traffic it means you don't want the AI Traffic to react to real trucks? Otherwise imagine a troll driving through AI cars (because non-collision) which would emergency brake automatically and make massive traffic jams which would eventually impact simulation drivers! And if you disable interactions with AI traffic (AI traffic running as if there was no player) what's the point? A simulation driver would see AI traffic not stopping at a junction because it doesn't see real trucks. Or an AI car would drive through you because it's faster than your truck? 🙄

Also you would have trolls driving like maniacs though AI car & trucks and not notice real players (or too late) which would generate even more crash etc...

Harsh punishments in my view lead to unfair bans against players, this is exactly what will happen. On paper these strict punishments sound great, but as we know, the admin team often goes way too far with the enforcement, with minor infractions creating month long bans. I'm not against these types of punishments, but the whole reason why "Back to Basics" is happening is because of this stuff. I think if Non-Collision AI traffic was to be introduced, the same rules should apply as they do currently in the Simulation servers, there is no need to add severity to punishments that will create the same effect as they do without AI traffic.

Well it depends what you want to achieve. If the goal is to follow what the majority wants which is being softer with offenses and less simulation (and more racing/arcade) then yes, I agree it's a better approach to be more gentle with punishments.

But if the goal is to avoid/prevent people to use the AI traffic to generate mass crash or jams, then my view is that you need to be even more strict when it comes to AI traffic offenses. Because the impact can be much bigger than if you just offend a single player. To me an offense to an AI vehicle should be treated with more serious as the impact is higher on the whole area (AI traffic takes more time to restart/go back on the road etc...).

Obviously if AI traffic with collisions was chosen, then yes, this stuff would have to be very strictly enforced, but I feel it would end up being more of a hassle and a waste of time not only for development but also the staff team if this is to be introduced. Suddenly desync and bad connections would be a huge deal, and would create massive headaches for the development team. Not to mention @blabberbeak mention of it the AI failing and creating a traffic jam themselves. I think it would be easier and better for all if non-collisions was enabled for AI. 

Oh yes definitely. And that's probably one of the reasons why we still don't have AI traffic in TMP. There are loooots of potential problems to solve. Definitely not an easy task. And will for sure generate more game moderation work simply because you will have more vehicles on the road!

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.