Cruise

XxUltraxX998

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello there! @XxUltraxX998

First of all, welcome here at TruckersMP forums in help section.

Could you please explain us your issue, from your point of view I can't too much understand. 

Is that something about settings, and what do you exacly means? 

What are you using? Keyboard, steering wheel, xbox controller? maybe the cruise control already has a key overlapping it?

Are you using some other application behind MP like G hub for wheel or something like that? 

I wish for your answer! 

Regards,

RedWolf_Plays 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi, only truckersmp being used.

adaptive cruise is turned on in settings as well as emergency braking. Also set a custom button for the adaptive cruise mode.

I use keyboard 

Issue is that when I’m driving the adaptive cruise will not activate and keep its distance to trucks in front as it is supposed to

Hello @XxUltraxX998,

Greetings.

The new feature of ETS2 1.47 that is 'Adaptive cruise control' and 'Emergency braking system' is only for AI  vehicles in offilne mode and in scs convoy mode (I think). But this feature is not avaible on TruckersMP servers. That is the reason why it is not working even after turning it on in settings. 

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you some more feel free to tag me here.

Kind Regards,

Aashraye
TruckersMP Player

• Upvote 2

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience