0.2.4.5.0 Released

ShawnCZek

I would like to ask about Adaptive Cruise Control & Emergency Braking System in the current version(build time: Apr 17 2023 04:54:07) at TruckersMP.

I noticed, EBS when I chose "full detection" option works (albeit with minor problems) so that it automatically brake in front of a fence / wall or road sign. However, both ACC and EBS don't seem to work between players, or I'm doing something wrong.

I would like to ask at this dedicated place a Developer, how does it look from the technical side? Could you write in a few sentences if tried to implement it and if you will be working on it in the near future. Is this something the first should be fine-tuned by the SCS game developer or currently is more problematic on TruckersMP because of how mod works. 

• Game Developer

List of changes from 21st April 2023:

• Added the module name to the crash window message.
  • Fixed a job dispatcher crash when trying to filter out law-compatible custom trailers.
  • Fixed a typo in an error message of the /reply command.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome! 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

Good morning,

I'm glad that a lot of players' suggestions and the current situation (popularity) have been taken into account and the number of slots available on the Simulation 1 spec server has been increased from 3000 to 4000.

----------------------------------

222wpcU.png

The latest versions of  Spring mod were released for 1.47 version (by Grimes).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for including this in the update.

Edited by MarkON
Added information related to Spring Mod
  • Like 2

• Game Developer

List of changes from 16th May 2023:

• Added the TruckersMP 3D logo and TruckersMP curtainsider trailer accessory to American Truck Simulator (by the Add-On Team).
  • Updated the TruckersMP 3D logo to face the road rather than outside of the road (by the Add-On Team).
  • Added Zoom Crash Fix for ProMods due to an extreme number of crashes (by DOWL).
  • Added no collision zones to Folkstone and Calais ports in ProMods.

Reverted updates to the trailer cargo and trailer accessory due to instability.

Edited by ShawnCZek
  • Thanks 3
  • HaulieThumbsUp 2
  • Awesome! 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer