Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Create your own DLC!

African Walk that allow us to drive all accross Africa, From Tangier ( Morrocco ) to Cape Town ( South Africa ) passing through the Sahara Desert, African Savagna with the Lions, Elephants and all the multiple animals, to not forget the Tropican Forests with the continuous rain in Winter and dryness in Summer.

I speak these languages:

🇫🇷 French ,  🇬🇧 English, 🇸🇦 Arabic

🇪🇸 Spanish, 🇮🇹 Italian

Kind Regards ☺️,
😎 AMM4R1NH0 😎

I'd create a DLC where you could work as part of a VTC in single player. The companies would vary in terms of cargo specifics ie construction only (Materials and equipment like diggers) to a "we transport it all" type. 

In this the player would also be able to manage their own company to a greater depth than what we have now, again working as general cargo or specific cargo and have options to manage each driver to "only pick this job type" based upon their skills when you hire them.

If you want to train them in other areas, they have to go through training which puts them out of action for earning, whilst you're still paying them a wage per day/week. The same can be said for training the drivers so they can haul different types of gases/ liquids.

Finally I'd expand the paint customisation aspect in ETS2 so the player can have greater control over their paint jobs and have the ability in game to create their VLC brand. You want that cool paint job DLC that you got for your cab on your trailer? Go for it. Want to put the dragon at the back of your trailer so it looks like the flames are being aimed at the cab? You can do that too. Want to add custom text somewhere? We have that also.

Guess that's more of an overhaul than a DLC but.. that's my idea 😄

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead - Mac McCleary

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly - Author Unknown

If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there -  Lewis Carroll

I want all current paint jobs to have a matching ownable trailer paint job. So for example there are pirate paint jobs where we see a pirate ship sailing after other ships, its like a sea battle. Would be cool if this battle continued onto the trailer with more ships and more battle. Or the space paint jobs would have more stars and planets on the trailer. Like just continuing all paint jobs on the trailers. I have wanted that for years.

On 4/15/2023 at 9:02 PM, JustinThatTrucker said:

Quick! SCS have sent you a letter to create ANY Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLC of your choice! Can be a paintjob, map expansion, tuning pack... You name it! 

What would it be, and why?

It should be man dlc. because the truck looks so bad without mods 😇

The Future DLC

Description: This DLC has a lot in it. Contains 3 parts to it.

PART 1: New Scaling

Screenshot_42136.png

Let's say this is the old scaling of 1-20th (or 1-10th for newer releases).

Screenshot_42138.png

Which then turns it to 1-5th. Allowing for more routes, better views, and better everything.

PART 2: Weather System Overhaul

This adds flooding from heavy rain, tornadoes that damages the map and vehicles, lightning that will strike anywhere in render distance and has a chance of striking vehicles and causing breakdown issues, wildfires that char everything and make burning areas smoky, adds gusty winds that can tip over trucks, and adds hail that has damage.

PART 3: AI Police Overhaul

This turns the police into actual police that do their jobs. They won't fine you with flashing lights and a siren for 5 seconds. Instead, they will chase and attempt to stop you. Being arrested leads to hefty tickets, possible jail time, and vehicle impoundment.

RELEASE DATE: In Our Dreams.

• Like 2
  • Woah! 1

• 2 weeks later...

ETS2: Extreme Trucking add-on, to add off-road maps and cities/rural areas that are challenging to drive (such as the rework of Paris in general, or Italian coastal cities with tight alleyways and narrow mountain roads; main example is Amalfi Coast)

We desperately need a challenge!! C-D road and Kirkenes road (the latter being ProMods) proves that, those being the most visited spots of the whole server... 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,