Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Problem with HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP path

samyar_0

Question

hello, there is a problem with the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP. To be more precise, I tried to downgrade the game version in order to go to the TruckersMp server, then after downgrading the game version, I ran into a problem that the launcher wrote me the same thing, the game version is not supported. Then I went to the next guide where it was said how to solve it, but here again I came across a problem, there is no truckersMp path in regedit, but only HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE

5 answers to this question

Good Evening @samyar_0

I can recommend you these steps for solving your problem: 

• Are you using the new launcher - > + have you set up a correct path to the game? c:/Program files/TruckersMP Launcher
  • Have you tried to launch the game as Administrator 

If nothing works, I suggest you to re-install the launcher, because there may be some corrupt files in it caused by downgrading. 

For re-install please follow my steps: 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Then go to Documents and remove these folders - ETS2MP, ATSMP
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates

In any further assistence please let me know if your problem was solved.  

If you found this answer helpful, I will be very happy if you mark it as the best answer  in left corner next to my name  (there is number 0) you can pin my answer 1 

Sincerely,

RedWolf_Plays 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

3 hours ago, RedWolf_Plays said:

Добрый вечер@samyar_0

Я могу порекомендовать вам следующие шаги для решения вашей проблемы: 

• Вы используете новый лаунчер -> + вы указали правильный путь к игре? c:/Program files/TruckersMP Launcher
  • Вы пробовали запускать игру от имени администратора? 

Если ничего не работает, я предлагаю вам переустановить лаунчер, потому что в нем могут быть поврежденные файлы, вызванные понижением версии. 

Для переустановки выполните мои действия: 

• Нажмите клавишу Windows + R (Win + R) на клавиатуре.
  • Введите "%programdata%" и нажмите Enter (без кавычек)
  • Найдите папку TruckersMP и удалите ее.
  • Затем заходим в Документы и удаляем эти папки - ETS2MP, ATSMP
  • Перейдите в C:\Program Files\ и удалите папку с именем «TruckersMP Launcher».
  • Перейдите на наш сайт и повторно загрузите и установите Launcher с правами администратора https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Откройте Launcher с правами администратора и нажмите «Установить доступные обновления».

В любой дальнейшей помощи, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, если ваша проблема была решена.  

Если вы нашли этот ответ полезным, я буду очень рад, если вы отметите его как лучший ответ в левом углу рядом с моим именем (там цифра 0), вы можете прикрепить мой ответ 1 

Искренне,

RedWolf_Plays 

Водитель-ветеран TruckersMP IV 

Hello, thank you very much! The solution worked, thanks again for your time

• Awesome! 1

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Elih.
TruckersMP Support + Report Moderator

//Locked and Moved to Solved

• Like 1