HOW CAN I RESET MONEY

burkanss

Question

Hello all, i understand that this isn't the main games forum, but im sure you all can help me out.

The problem i have is that on my account i have too mutch money, it has reached the point that i don't get joy of playing. i have collected 1,200,000,000+ money whit no cheats or mods, i have unlocked all garages, recently sold all my cars and drivers but understood that it will take super long time to get rid of the money in buyng and selling trucks... I have tried reseting it true console and eaven from game file, but it doesnt work.

I would like to know if for example i start new account will all my progress in truckers will be lost or it will count eaven when i start a new account.

And second, is it somehow possible to reset my money so that im left whit all my levels but no money?

Thank you all, 

-burkanss

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

The money is "bound" to your profile, if you start a new profile, you will get the "default" 2000€ but level and XP 0. If you want to save your progress but get rid only of the money, you will need to save edit your profile. Run the game, do a quick save, and edit that quick save (there are lots of tutorials about this, even with video) to change the amount of money in that profile's bank account. You can also use this tool: https://github.com/LIPtoH/TS-SE-Tool/releases/tag/v0.3.8.1 to easily change almost everything in your profile (bank account would be under the Company TAB). Once you have the amount you want, just go back in the game, load that quick save and all done.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello @burkanss

I am really glad you are trying to find help here on TMP forums, here are usually nice people and they try to give you the best solution! 

---------------------

I dont understand to your issue/question too much so hopefully im answering to right thing.

You can also reset your money on current profile - decrease them over cheat engine, but the levels should stay same.

- If you will start new account, everything goes from 0 🙂 

Do not you start from level / money 0? - > then you can download cheatengine/ or use some created profile and download it from Euro Truck Sim 2 Mods site.

Hope, my answer helped to you. 

If you found this answer helpful, I will be very happy if you mark it as the best answer ❤️ in left corner next to my name 

Sincerely,

RedWolf_Plays 

• Thanks 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

1 hour ago, burkanss said:

Hello all, i understand that this isn't the main games forum, but im sure you all can help me out.

The problem i have is that on my account i have too mutch money, it has reached the point that i don't get joy of playing. i have collected 1,200,000,000+ money whit no cheats or mods, i have unlocked all garages, recently sold all my cars and drivers but understood that it will take super long time to get rid of the money in buyng and selling trucks... I have tried reseting it true console and eaven from game file, but it doesnt work.

I would like to know if for example i start new account will all my progress in truckers will be lost or it will count eaven when i start a new account.

And second, is it somehow possible to reset my money so that im left whit all my levels but no money?

Thank you all, 

-burkanss

From what I gather you can set up a second player profile in Euro Truck Simulator.
And have 2 profiles. 

spacer.png

lrwRsrV.png

🇵🇱/🇩🇪/🇺🇸

Note: I heard that scs changed the encryption of saves in 1.47 , but I'm not sure. The method definitely works in 1.46.

1. Get TS SaveEditor Tool from GitHub or somewhere else.
2. Unpack and run it. On the right, select profile and save, click "Decrypt", then "Open folder"
Find the file "game.sii" and open it with Notepad or another text editor.
4. Press Ctrl+F to search, then find the value "money_account". Change the value to 0 or another value for your money.
5. Save the file, run the game and load the edited save.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics