Cabin Interior Lights as a Feature

Dispo Z

So, I was always wondering that if SCS could add this cabin lights as a feature or upgrade to the trucks in game. Ever since. I started playing ETS2, I kept wondering that why doesn't the cabin lights work like in real life when we stop the trucks at a resting place or take fuel it would be a good addition and a touch of IRL in game there are few cabin mods that work as cabin lights but not properly as a cabin light would. So it would be a nice touch of they add this feature to the game. The only interior light that has in game is in the Scania S series with the Red light bits. So hopefully SCS would add this small feature to the game.

As you know, there are many brands and vehicles in the game along with Scania, Mercedes, Volvo and others. If SCS unilaterally adds to these tools, I think it may encounter any licensing issues. For this reason, negotiations can be held with companies for such small add-ons. I hope you understand what I mean. So the part we see is the little side of the mountain 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kelt_kreqht said:

As you know, there are many brands and vehicles in the game along with Scania, Mercedes, Volvo and others. If SCS unilaterally adds to these tools, I think it may encounter any licensing issues. For this reason, negotiations can be held with companies for such small add-ons. I hope you understand what I mean. So the part we see is the little side of the mountain 😄

There will be no need for additional negotiation since all brands and all trucks are available, but indeed SCS could simply ask if the brand will accept this addition or not 🙂

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

3 hours ago, Juliia said:

There will be no need for additional negotiation since all brands and all trucks are available, but indeed SCS could simply ask if the brand will accept this addition or not 🙂

That's what I meant, they might need to communicate again. After all, we do not know the contract details between SCS and the companies 😄

1 minute ago, kelt_kreqht said:

That's what I meant, they might need to communicate again. After all, we do not know the contract details between SCS and the companies 😄

Nor plans for future SCS additions 😇

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

Greetings Fellow Truckers!

It would be really nice if we had cabin lights feature in ETS2. Even just white, stock cabin lights would make me pleasured.

In my opinion, they’re really useful and they would enhance our trucking experience making its more realistic. 

I would use the cabin lights in truck rest areas or fuel stations, adding on when waiting in traffic. This would be a nice and realistic feature to have in ETS2.

I hope cabin lights will be planned in the future.

Sincerely,

Kaan

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.