Cant open the game

Loczusekk

Question

10 answers to this question

Hey dear @Loczusekk

Im sorry about your problem but dont worry, we will help you as soon as possible. 

As you have said here, you re-installed your game. However, to be sure can you re-install it again with following my steps? A lot of players do this like only uninstalling program from control panels and thats all. 

Please following my steps for clear re-instalation: 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Then go to Documents and remove these folders - ETS2MP, ATSMP
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Also make sure you are logged in your windows as Administrator, if not, select it. 

How to set up it? - > check this site https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-fix-error-5-access-is-denied-error-in-windows-10/ 

Hope your issue will be resolved as soon as possible

Regards,

RedWolf_Plays

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hey 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download
  6. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

and read this : 

fs7-

Merhaba Loczusekk

Cause The "Access is denied" error message may occur for one or more of the following reasons:

The folder ownership has changed.

You do not have the appropriate permissions.

The file is encrypted.
It may be caused by windows, but if it still does not work, I can suggest you to format your computer.

Hello @Loczusekk;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.
First of all I see that you are new to the forum, welcome! If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

Step 1 (Delete TruckersMP Launcher and install with administrator)

1. Win+R -> %programdata% -> Delete TruckersMP folder.
  2. C:\Program Files\ -> Delete the folder named TruckersMP Launcher.
  3. Documents -> Delete ETS2MP and ATS2MP folders.
  4. Win+R -> regedit -> expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> expand SOFTWARE -> delete TruckersMP file.
  5. After doing these click HERE to download the Launcher again.
  6. Open setup file with administrator and install the TruckersMP Launcher.

7. Start TruckersMP Launcher with administrator.

Step 2 (Add TruckersMP Launcher as trusted in your antiviruses)

1. Open your antivirus program.
  2. Find add trusted file.
  3. Add TruckersMP Launcher as trusted file.

Step 3 (Scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy.)

1. Press Windows key and R at the same time.
  2. Type cmd and press enter.
  3. Type sfc /scannow and press enter.
  4. Wait until the scan and download finish.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

Elih.

TruckersMP Support + Report Moderator

Hello @Loczusekk,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days now, I will be moving this to 'Inactive'.

If your issue has not been resolved yet, send me a private message to re-open the topic. You can do so within 7 days of moving this topic to Inactive.

//Locked and moved to Inactive

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics