Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Back new CD road to servers TruckersMP

Shadii.

I absolutely agree.Small innovations should be introduced that attract interest from most players.

I believe that it will create a better environment for convoys, events, etc.

• Like 2

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Guest muri's

Driving on a single lane road for 50mil can be annoying at times and considering that there are dozens of accidents on the road. The road time is ridiculously long.I was very happy when I realized that the road had changed, it felt like you were driving on the road in real life, the atmosphere was very well adjusted. If the road in front of the gas station before coming to Calais is improved, it could be a really nice job, I hope the authorities will take care of the issue, have a nice day..

Best wishes,

Muri

With small modifications, such as moving the F7 area much further away from main road and extending the highway, at least to the straight sections with smooth transition between the road and the connected highway along with using similar asset used for 🇳🇱-🇧🇪 border for the fuel station on both sides on French side of the highway, this should be possible. The game slowed down quite significantly when the F7 area was congested while driving on the main road.

• Upvote 2

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Since about 2017, the CD road has always been popular. But it was really annoying to drive on the same road all the time. This suggestion will make a difference.

I agree @[C-S] Shadii. Although it was meant as a joke, the C-D road change on April 1 was fine. It would be much better if the road changed again. 🙂

• Upvote 1

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

I highly disagree

the new cd road they added took away what most people enjoy about the road

only 2 things really need to happen to sort out the long traffic jams  

1: make 2 custom fuel stations with a larger capacity 

2:adjust the train crossing times 

they did the same thing to the Rotterdam/Brussels intersection on the cd road 

I strongly disagree, the highway C-D should not return, while it looked nice it ruined the whole feeling and vibe of C-D, C-D as it is is a lovely long country road to drive, its a much more enjoyable drive then a highway. 

That new C-D also ended up with one area of it having a massive crazy long traffic jam and the rest of the road especially going to Duisburg was pretty dead and quite whereas now on the country road C-D traffic is spread out throughout the entire road which isd brilliant and you have the 3 locations, railway crossing and 2 petrol stations where the traffic jams can build up but these are spread out in 3 locations across the road instead of all at the one location. 

Current C-D is much better so should remain unchanged until such a time that SCS do something to it (which I hope they never do) 

• Like 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

The new CD was better, in my opinion the current CD is becoming dated and with them having removed large traffic blockades (such as the old duisburg junction) I think changing the road completely would be nicer (after all a massive 3 storey leading to a 2 lane road is highly unrealistic. You still have the 2 lane driving at the calais end but you also got to enjoy some high speed driving and long 2hr traffic jams. Current CD flows too well. You don't drive the CD to delivery a job, you drive it for the fun. 

Sounds strange to say it but:

People on TMP enjoy sitting in traffic

However, TMP may not introduce this as it could turn many away, but would cause other roads to become more popular around the network spreading players out (e.g alpine)

5 hours ago, ArcticYuki said:

only 2 things really need to happen to sort out the long traffic jams  

People like the traffic jams

Tune in 12pm-2pm (UK TIME) every Sunday for the Lunch Time show!

image.png.1008adaeff763c70a3d51da6a7a32f91.png

status.png

Tune in | Steam | WoT account | loolee.#0

As mentioned in another topic before; Having two lanes on C-D will make the traffic much worse (we already had an example during 1st and 2nd april).

Also CD is popular for it's one lane road due to overtaking possibilities. If you want to drive on a two laner, well Europe has plenty of Autobahn's, another good reason to drive all over germany (for example), since anything outside C-D is not populated at all, which is a no-go for me personally.

17 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

I strongly disagree, the highway C-D should not return, while it looked nice it ruined the whole feeling and vibe of C-D, C-D as it is is a lovely long country road to drive, its a much more enjoyable drive then a highway. 

That new C-D also ended up with one area of it having a massive crazy long traffic jam and the rest of the road especially going to Duisburg was pretty dead and quite whereas now on the country road C-D traffic is spread out throughout the entire road which isd brilliant and you have the 3 locations, railway crossing and 2 petrol stations where the traffic jams can build up but these are spread out in 3 locations across the road instead of all at the one location. 

Current C-D is much better so should remain unchanged until such a time that SCS do something to it (which I hope they never do) 

I totally agree with you.

• HaulieLove 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 6 months later...

Hey,

The April Fools edit won't be added back to the map, it was a one-time edit.

Remember that many edits are only used for a short time. Real Operations edits are only seen once, Silverstone is used very rarely, the TFM city is used very rarely. 

Nothing is to say we won't do something else next year...

#deletecd :troll: