HIGH!!! PING!!!

L-DR@GO

If your internet connection is normal, your ping may be high due to your local location.
In my case, after changing the LAN cable to CAT.7, the ping dropped by about 15 ms.

• Awesome! 3

Languages: EN / KRN / JAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Just now, Werzey* said:

If your internet connection is normal, your ping may be high due to your local location.
In my case, after changing the LAN cable to CAT.7, the ping dropped by about 15 ms.

I really don't use Routers!!

I use the little Device!

I tried changing channel still doesn't work..

or is it because its not a Router! ?

Ping problem has multiple causes and solutions. I'm leaving some solutions for you below, if you do them, your ping problem will be fixed.

Close any programs running in the background on your computer that might be using the network.
Only you connect to the Internet, excluding other people.
If it is mandatory for more than one person to use it, tell other people to enter from the wireless network and not to do operations such as downloading-uploading and watching videos. You connect it with an ethernet cable.
Provide a wired connection. In Wifi, the connection is provided over the air and the connections may not pass through the wall and may be lost.
Turn off your modem, wait 1 minute, then turn it back on.
The cables in your installation may be old. If there is a cable coming directly from the port to your modem, you can change it (CAT6 Cable is recommended).

If your problem persists after doing these, you can request support from your internet

I suggested to use VPN for getting low ping for better ping but at the end your city's distance from Server's city also make difference which you can't change it so I suggest to play in USA/Euro/Asia server as per your region wise for better driving experience. 

If you're facing technical issue with PING compare to other ISP company, I think you should check with your ISP support team. Kindly use Ethernet cable for better gaming experience 🙂 

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

Former 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.e92a68917998ce91b48b9c8d98f4dc5f.png.239dff30ac57308a6fb0607cadd7f7f5.png +1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed + 997284533_role_DiscordModerator(2).png.4d49ace905a7df14559189939444e2de.png.b3dd915bca893b88f34287297a750f21.png 

Appeal your ban | Report a player | Feedback Ticket | Recruitment | Support  | KB |

Join my YouTube Discord