Mirror cams or Regular mirrors

Little Meow

Я пользуюсь камерами. Я должен согласиться с @Sαммч. эти мониторы ухудшают обзор, и в некоторые моменты это раздражает.
Когда я решил попробовать камеры вместо классических зеркал, я долго привык к ним, но после того, как я проехал уже около 120 000 км, я попытался переключиться на классические зеркала, и мне стало очень неудобно, и я вернулся к камерам.
Я заметил большой плюс камеры, это то, что ночью в полной темноте я вижу, что со мной происходит, когда с обычными зеркалами я этого не замечал.

I prefer mirrors.
Side mirrors are one of the design elements. However, I personally prefer the one with a mirror in terms of appearance because I hate the design with a camera.

• Awesome! 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Greetings!

Thank you for this nice topic. I’m glad to see fellow truckers’ preferences about mirrors!

Personally, I don’t drive any trucks equipped with a virtual mirror. I still prefer regular mirrors but virtual mirrors would be a nice experience too! 

Cheers,

Kaan

Both have their advantages and disadvantages, mirror cams are more expensive to buy and maintain than normal mirrors but they provide more safety because you can see more in the mirror cams than in normal mirrors. For me personally, I prefer the normal mirrors because I like them better.

Kind regards
SpeedTrain66

| TruckersMP Profile | TruckersMP Forum Profile | FPH SpedV |

• 1 month later...

I dont think it makes much difference in ets2 because its all on your screen anyway but I always use the normal glass mirrors because they just look better and irl would function better too.
Ive never been a fan of mirror cams because they just remove your perspective, depth perception and seem unreliable. 

Regular because the digital feels weird, and messes with my head. Same reason I don't use the HUD gps, it's too distracting.

*Although a good point is that you maybe just don't "look" at your digital mirrors, and instead keep looking at the road as that other person said. For F2 mirrors, I use none.

• True Story 1