New TruckersMP Trailers

Stan

The trailers are cool, thank you!

Just wish there would be an achievement for non patreons as well. The achievements system hasn't been used since it got introduced, and now the 2nd ever achievement is behind a paywall. 😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • True Story 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

In fact, I think it would be nice to be able to receive an archival, even as a non-patron. I missed the Trucker HQ event and nothing has happened since then. And a corresponding implementation shouldn't be that complicated (in contrast to new trailer attachments, which can then be reserved for patrons, but such a simple archiving badge in the profile...?

thanks for the event

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

This looks really great, but unfortunately I'm not Patron Master Trucker

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。