Random FPS drops

FranzMaurerr

Question

Hello. I have a problem with random FPS drops. For example, I'm driving along the road and I see decreasing FPS to the point that I have to stop on the side of the road helps to temporarily minimize the game then the FPS returns to normal. Sometimes there are fps drops and after a while it goes away and it's back to normal. How to fix it ? i have a desktop computer the temperatures are ok. I have disabled everything in the TruckerMP settings regarding the flags and accessories inside the truck. I also reduced the render distance.

AMD FX 6300 GTX 750 2GB RAM: 16GB DDR3 Motherboard: 970A-DS3P

9 answers to this question

Hello,

I will write you a few solutions for this problem:

1- Have you tried update your graphic card driver? FPS drop can be caused from outdated driver.

2-

In - game 

- Enable Vsync  - is always better to having a Stable FPS Rate around 60 than often a Jumping between 180 till 45 or lower.

- Set Scale to 200% could be less 125% can be lower

- Disable MLAA

- Disable DOF

Also, since TruckersMP is an external mod, you may experience fps drops.

If your problem is not solved, you can write.

Kind regards,
Slusher34
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

About me: Forum Profile-TruckersMP Profile 

Good evening @FranzMaurerr,
I hope you are well.

I am sad that this is happening to you, however, I will try to help you!

For some time I had some FPS DROPS and I solved it through the affinity of the processor processes, but I don't think it's a solution for your case.

I would like to know the usage in % of your graphics, processor and disk when these FPS DROPS happen and in normal usage, is it possible?
Let me also ask, if you have all drivers updated and the respective windows updates done.

I look forward to your feedback. ❤️

• Like 2

VASCO SANTOS

JVT LOGÍSTICA

As I understand, you are experiencing sudden fps drops. I was having this problem years ago, I opened the computer case and cleaned it, I did many formats, I updated the drivers, maybe you did what I said, but these are temporary solutions, I renewed my computer processor and the problem is completely solved, if you have the opportunity, get a good RAM and processor.

• Like 1

Hello, @FranzMaurerr👋

I noticed you had a GTX 750,I think this Video card it's diffcult to play the game in too many people area.You can try to change your Graphical settings need to Very Low or Low.Then you could be get high fps.

Have a Nice Day!😄

Kind Regards,
Small Kai

@Slusher34  Yes i have the latest drivers. I have scale set to 100% and MSAA and DOF turned off.

@Agricultor [PT]  i will check it and let you know. EDIT: GPU 100%. CPU 30-70% sometimes it even drops to 30% and then there are fps drops.  I wonder what causes the graphics card and processor not to be 100% used? 

@AYMΛN   no, it happens even in an empty area.

@Halaskâr I recently cleaned my computer, it wasn't very dusty. As for the specs of the computer, you're right, I want to completely upgrade it in a while.

Im use google translator sorry for mistakes 🙂