XenoGames48

Question

10 answers to this question

Hey @XenoGames48

Here are some useful solution:

Solution 1:
> Goto C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP
> Delete both core_ets2mp.dll  files
> Start Truckersmp launcher as administrator and click on install the files.

Solution 2:
> Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
> Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
> Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
> Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
> Restart your Computer
> Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
> Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Solution 3:
> Download Ultrasurf.
> Run Ultrasurf.
> Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
> Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
> Exit Ultrasurf

Solution 4:
Open any VPN program and try again.
Turn off firewall and anti-virus programs.
Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

And please read in this guide : 

On 4/4/2023 at 7:03 AM, XenoGames48 said:

I uninstalled the game AND Mod, full clean reinstall, deleted cache and save files all, 3x over. It opens the splash screen then crashes to desktop, this only started happening after i uninstalled truckers MP.

Hello dear Xeno

I don't know but have you tried to verify integrity of in-game files on Steam. If not, please follow my steps:

1. Go to Steam 

2. Library 

3. Right click with your mouse on ETS2 

4. Properties

5. Local files -> and there click and choose verify of in game files -> it will processed in few seconds, depends if you have installed your game on HDD or SSD 😉

Hope it is going to solve your issue.

RedWolf_Plays

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Greetings @XenoGames48.

First of all, I am sorry to hear that you have issues with launching your game.

I will try to help you with a solution that helped me recently to fix a similar issue.

Before anything though, make sure that your graphic card and sound drivers are up to date, and do not skip this step thinking it is irrelevant.

Only then, go to C:\Users\---\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and launch config.cfg with Notepad or any similar text editing application. Press Shift + F or simply manually find the field that reads uset cf_asus_aura "1" and change the value from 1 to 0.

I sincerely hope that any of the abovementioned solutions help you out.

1736633415.png.8b94f5c5c661f21e7c0dfa95ab9aac38.png

On 4/5/2023 at 7:04 PM, Lucas._ said:

Hello there,

So have you ever met any fatal error messages? Or did you meet any other messages? If yes, could you please let us know here?

Kind regards,
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

23 hours ago, RedWolf_Plays said:

Hello dear Xeno

I don't know but have you tried to verify integrity of in-game files on Steam. If not, please follow my steps:

1. Go to Steam 

2. Library 

3. Right click with your mouse on ETS2 

4. Properties

5. Local files -> and there click and choose verify of in game files -> it will processed in few seconds, depends if you have installed your game on HDD or SSD 😉

Hope it is going to solve your issue.

RedWolf_Plays

22 hours ago, Lucas._ said:

Hello @XenoGames48

Thanks for creating a topic here.

May I know do you find the best answer to your questions? Feel free to let me know of any updates for your question. Cheers!

Kind regards,
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

Apologies I've been on a move. I tried verifying and fully reinstalling already, I tried all of the first post steps and more. There is no fatal error message or any error whatsoever that occurs. It shows the initial splash screen then closes immediately.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics