Account bans history

FranzMaurerr

Question

Hello and welcome. I have a question about my account. See that all my bans have expired, which makes me very happy. But my question is what if I got a new ban now? Is it a permanent ban or a few days? Now exactly on my account so that no ban will come, because I've been playing ETS 2 MP since its debut, i.e. since 2014. Regards

Im use google translator sorry for mistakes.

14 answers to this question

@FranzMaurerr

Hello! According to the rules, yes. Although there are times, when the second year comes, The Times are reset, but the background will keep your ban record, because it is irrevocable. The first three times the administrator decided that the fourth one month, the fifth and even the fifth time after the ban is three months, the permanent ban lifted.

• Like 1

Hello @FranzMaurerr,

Firstly, thank you for creating a topic in the support category for your questions

Unfortunately, your ban history is not public, so I am unable to provide you with clear information about your profile.

----------------------------------------

§2.8 - How bans are issued

• The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.

• The 4th ban is thirty days.

• The 5th ban and consecutive bans are ninety days.

Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period. Ban extensions are based on the active (less than 12 months old) bans at the time of expiration and will not be altered if a ban goes over the 12 month period while the ban is active. If you have at least two active history bans in your ban history, staff will extend your next ban to a ninety days ban, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to history cannot be removed, they are strictly thirty days and ninety days.

---------------------------------------

If I'll tell you about this rule in a summarised way, by giving an example
• 
When you get your first 3 bans, a 12-months period starts for them to turn to inactive
• 
The 12-month period starts from the date of the expired of the ban. 
• When you have
3 active bans on your profile, whatever happens when you get your 4th ban will be extended to 30 days and this ban will not be removed if it's clear that you have violated the rule or rules. Likewise, your next ban will be extended to 90 days before the end of the 12-months period
• However, if you don't have an extended ban (90 days or 30 days), your ban starts from 0 at the end of the 12-months period. 
• Finally, if you have 2 extended bans, whether active or inactive, your next ban will be mathematically 90 days. 

----------------------------------------

● I hope that by following the informations I wrote above, you will understand the logic of the punishment system.
● If you have difficulty understanding English, I can help you in your own language. You can contact me via PM (Private Message) whenever you need.

You can comment in this topic if you need more help.

If you need further assistance whenever this topic locked, you can create a support ticket via this link or you can create a new topic again.

You can access all the rules of TruckersMP via this link: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Kind Regards
-DVD-
TruckersMP Veteran Driver VII

@Flaming. @Soul Contracts @-DVD- @Stones8000 @Somehow Lucky https://imgur.com/a/q1S9KQG     I have provided a link to my ban history. I was interested in the fact that I once avoided a permanent ban using a different account for this, it was in 2021. I really regret these bans and wanted to make sure if I could play normally and not be banned again. But reading your comments, I'm sure that I won't be banned. Now I follow the rules 100%.  thanks everyone for the replies

Im use google translator sorry for mistakes 🙂

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

4 hours ago, FranzMaurerr said:

@Flaming. @Soul Contracts @-DVD- @Stones8000 @Somehow Lucky https://imgur.com/a/q1S9KQG     I have provided a link to my ban history. I was interested in the fact that I once avoided a permanent ban using a different account for this, it was in 2021. I really regret these bans and wanted to make sure if I could play normally and not be banned again. But reading your comments, I'm sure that I won't be banned. Now I follow the rules 100%.  thanks everyone for the replies

Im use google translator sorry for mistakes 🙂

You are perfectly fine. All your past bans are expired (indicated by the yellow clock). Even the best players can be wrongfully banned. Be sure to record your entire session so you can extract an appeal. Unlike a couple of players who decided to cause collisions. They will be getting banned.

• Like 1

Hello,

There are many recording programs which are really useful and customizeable, however, the one which doesn't really use way too much I think is the built in. If you have an NVIDIA card, I recommend trying the built in recorder (Shadowplay), it also has an option that for example it records the previous 1 minute, and whenever you press a key(combination) that 1 minute will be saved (for example when a collision occured). Few years ago I had an AMD video card and the built in recorder wasn't even working, maybe it is fixed now, but I don't have good experience with that.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 5:46 AM, FranzMaurerr said:

@Somehow Lucky 

Thanks. Can you recommend a game recording program that doesn't put too much strain on the computer? 🙂

I use Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). If you want to stream to Twitch/YT, they have info on other recommended programs to use.

Another option is to make a topic in the discussion section and to ask what everyone else uses.

• Like 1