x004cc_174rus

What is better?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What is better to be?

• OLD 2 LINES C-D ROAD
    • NEW 4 LINES C-D ROAD
    • NEW 4 LINES C-D ROAD WITH SOME MAP CHANGES
    • NONE OF THIS

• x004cc_174rus changed the title to Is it possible to bring BACK NEW C-D ROAD? [POLL INSIDE]

Hey!! 

Great to hear so many positive views on the new but unfortunately gone C-D map edit! 

I absolutely loved the new map edit - was well done! C-D's country road wasn't entirely gone and the important parts were still involved whilst we had a way better traffic-flow around the areas where it was needed. Whilst there were a few points (such as the fuel station) which require to get reworked, was the overall change pretty good! Was great fun moderating and chatting with you all! 

Hopefully we see such a change in the near future getting implemented, as I've heard that many liked the edit! Wink @mdshahid6540

Cheers! 

• Thanks 1

I actually liked the new version of C-D road due to attention to detail, along with ease of overtaking slower players on the changed section, all though some additional changes would make it even better:

1. Extension of the highway on both sides into the appropriate straight sections in the area - This could allow adding smooth transition between normal road and the highway. The remainder of the extension would need to have nodes placed in such a way that the road has smooth corners, which are more suitable for highway use.
  2. Service area being much further from the road - When the service area was busy, the game would slow down quite dramatically while driving on the nearby main road. That wouldn't be an issue, if the hardware was powerful enough on single thread performance, however not everyone can afford for a beast PC with latest Core i9 CPU, with lots of DDR4/DDR5 RAM along with best GPU on the market. 
  3. Better fuel station for area near the 🇫🇷 -🇧🇪 border - the one, which was already near 🇳🇱 -🇧🇪 border could be also used for the one near the start of the French section of the road, which would require additional changes to road layout. The layout, which was already used was a major bottleneck, giving higher chance of a gridlock on the inbound side towards Calais. 

I'm hopeful that the improved version of the new Calais-Duisburg road used on April Fools Day gets released at some point in the future. 

• Upvote 3

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Guest ouzersn

If the 2th road will be used for overtaking, and that can be solution to lane hijacking(especially on curves) that would be great.

image.png

(ignore the lane lines)

Hello!

I like the classic, 2 lines C-D road. Driving on the classic C-D road is more enjoyable for me than driving on a highway

Adding on, it was a great experience! I’ve always wondered about:

“How the C-D road would be if it was a highway? Would it be better or not?”

With this temporary road update done by Add-On Team, we had chance to experience it.

-It was a great experience!

Again, I like the old C-D road more. I really want to thank Add-On Team for the huge work and effort providing us to experience this.

Sincerely,

Kaan.

• Awesome! 1

I think the new CD road seemed to have a positive effect. 
Because the number of drivers who drive recklessly to overtake has decreased significantly, so the accident rate has decreased.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• Phon featured this topic
21 hours ago, OtherGuy said:

Does anyone here still have the files from the new road, and is willing to upload it?

Thanks

You should be able to find the files in C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2\mods and copy the files into your ETS2 mods folder

Once you have the files you need, you change the file extension from .mp to .scs

You should now be able to launch singleplayer with TMP's modifications!

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

3 hours ago, Stones8000 said:

You should be able to find the files in C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2\mods and copy the files into your ETS2 mods folder

Unfortunately, I recently reset my PC, and only reinstalled TruckersMP in the last few days.

I looked in that folder, and I did not find any files labeled April Fools.

Do you have them in your files? Or perhaps it was there, but listed under a different name?

Any and all opinions are my own. Generalizations and interpretations are based on public information and do not reflect the positions of any organization.

3 hours ago, OtherGuy said:

Unfortunately, I recently reset my PC, and only reinstalled TruckersMP in the last few days.

I looked in that folder, and I did not find any files labeled April Fools.

Do you have them in your files? Or perhaps it was there, but listed under a different name?

I am unsure if they are under the name "cd_changes", as the file were "Last Updated" in March according to file explorer (Probably when it was added to clients) However I might be wrong and this could just be changes such as the Duisburg and Calais intersections...

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

On 4/10/2023 at 3:01 AM, OtherGuy said:

Does anyone here still have the files from the new road, and is willing to upload it?

Thanks

Go to "C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2\mods" and find two files, one is "7rGblP47hlVigzHJ9TeL.mp" for April Fool's content including new CD Road and another one is "cd_changes.mp".  

Copy these files into your ETS2 mods folder and change the file extension from ".mp "to ".scs". Finally, launch singleplayer and enable them in the mod manager.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.