Will I get in-game fines on Arcade Servers?

Houswell

I just wanted to know if I joined an Arcade server, would I still get fines (running red lights, speed cameras, etc) or are these disabled?

I believe that you can turn off fines in the settings in the game, so if this is true, my question goes for when you join an Arcade server with fines enabled.

Thanks in advance :)

Hey; 

§2 - Game only rules

Rules marked with an Asterisk (*) do not apply on Arcade servers with 'Arc' or 'Arcade' in their title. Traffic laws and road signage must be obeyed. This means European road laws and signage must be followed in ETS2 and American road laws and signage must be followed in ATS. Failure to adhere to the respective road laws and signage could result in a punishment. Traffic lights and stop signs can be ignored if no other users are in the immediate area. Also, overtaking is allowed if no other users were put in any risk of an accident. Speeding, while allowed, is not recommended. Speeding can lead to accidents and can factor in a punishment decision. If you have the right-of-way or another player is in the wrong, you must make reasonable efforts to avoid collisions. Baiting other players into accidents will not be tolerated and is punishable.

https://truckersmp.com/rules

27 minutes ago, Houswell said:

my question goes for when you join an Arcade server with fines enabled.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Hello there, @Houswell

The question answer is yes when you not turned off the from setting doesn't matter which server you in you will get fined for red light and speeding.

2 hours ago, Flaming. said:

If you have them enabled, they will be enabled in Arcade as well. 

Thank you for the reply. So, if I have in-game fines enabled before joining an Arcade server, will they remain enabled when I join the Arcade server or will TMP disable them?

I read your reply as they remain enabled when joining Arcade servers, is this correct?

16 hours ago, Houswell said:

Thank you for the reply. So, if I have in-game fines enabled before joining an Arcade server, will they remain enabled when I join the Arcade server or will TMP disable them?

I read your reply as they remain enabled when joining Arcade servers, is this correct?

Yes, or you can go into the server and try it yourself. When you try, you will find all the answers.

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

On 4/3/2023 at 5:16 AM, Houswell said:

Thank you for the reply. So, if I have in-game fines enabled before joining an Arcade server, will they remain enabled when I join the Arcade server or will TMP disable them?

It can be controlled by settings in the game, independent of the arcade server.

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived