Do you like driving in the game more day or night?

I prefer to drive at day

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

衡鸭哥哥,这帖你在第一页回过了,重复了哈哈

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

• 4 weeks later...

I really love the night more or even the period which the sun starts to fall ,looks realistic,cool even in real life 

• True Story 2

As on IRL I mostly prefer to drive in the daytime because you can enjoy all the scenery and see the accidents that cause incompetents or reckless overtaking etc... the night in this game I hate it with all my heart... Indeed in the convoys it is ALWAYS night...it's something unreal...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h