Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Your thoughts on the new Calais-Duisburg road

Lena'

I liked the new calais-duisburg road very much, the production team did a good job, but I already miss the old road because people liked the one-lane road very much and the heavy traffic, my personal opinion is that the players will now turn to alternative roads, I do not think that the calais duisburg road will be as busy as before, as if the magic has been broken, what do you think about this issue? 🙂 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

3 minutes ago, Lena' said:

I liked the new calais-duisburg road very much, the production team did a good job, but I already miss the old road because people liked the one-lane road very much and the heavy traffic, my personal opinion is that the players will now turn to alternative roads, I do not think that the calais duisburg road will be as busy as before, as if the magic has been broken, what do you think about this issue? 🙂 

This will reduce the amount of issues that the old C-D had! 

• Like 1

Fønix Wolfe
Global Cargo Int'l Driving Team 

2 minutes ago, Fønix_TMP said:

This will reduce the amount of issues that the old C-D had! 

I have no doubt that it will definitely reduce it, but we will see if it will give pleasure to the players as before. 🙂

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello,

The parking facility close to the Brussels junction is a really good development, but there are serious congestions at the narrowing points of the roads. Turning the one-way petrol station into a two-way petrol station, which we saw on the road after the Brussels junction, towards Duisburg is a quite positive.

However, the optimization of the roads has not yet been fully achieved. While I can get 100 and more fps on a highway under normal conditions, I get 60 fps on these roads even if there is no player density. It can also be related to environmental add-ons (trees, details on the road). Maybe another update will come soon and at least the narrow part of the road going towards Calais around the gas station will be a little wider and prevent heavy traffic. Like everyone else, I would like to see oncoming vehicles. But it should not be forgotten how much fps a congested traffic drops and it starts to get annoying.

• Like 1

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

3 hours ago, Lena' said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think so too. Only, I just loved the gas station and resting place thing.  😄

• Upvote 1

The roads aren't as crowded as they used to be, but I'm positive about this update. Because the probability of accidents when players overtake has decreased. 

Previously, players would recklessly attempt to overtake, but now that there are two lanes, the accident rate should be lower when overtaking.

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

As someone who has been waiting for this for years, I can say that the road is great. but there are some problems on the road, especially when going with calais, I can see that some places are left open on the map. In addition, there is a strange traffic on the part of the road where the road falls into one lane while coming from the duisburg side. I feel like I'm at the same police checkpoint. There is also a problem with the corners. some were very sharp and steep. nice work other than that. Thanks to everyone involved

• Like 1

I‘m not a huge fan of it, but it is okay. There might be some things that still need to be improved, but I have a feeling that people slowly might move away from there. 

It could happen that the Großglockner Hochalpenstraße (Alpine Road) could become more populated again due to the CD road changes. 

• Like 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

If you have noticed, the dc road has not been completely renewed, only a part of it has been renewed, the main reason for this was that the road used to be very curved. With the 150 speed limit coming, an update was made because there could be many accidents on that road. So considering the old way, the room wasn't bad, but change is good.

WTF happend to C-D. Why did they do that??? You guys are crazy. You know why TruckersMP was fun, because of this road. Like who came up with the hole idea to create this. The fun thing in TruckersMP was to overtake players in 1 lane roads and now its gone like wtf. From now on I will never touch the game until they bring it back. Sad for me that I bought 7 different accounts with ETS2. Hope the dumb Admins bring it back!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 2WPS said:

WTF случилось с компакт-диском. Зачем они это сделали??? Вы, ребята, сумасшедшие. Вы знаете, почему TruckersMP был забавным, из-за этой дороги. Например, кто придумал дыру, чтобы создать это. Самое интересное в TruckersMP заключалось в том, чтобы обгонять игроков на дорогах с 1 полосой движения, и теперь это пропало, черт возьми. Отныне я никогда не прикоснусь к игре, пока ее не вернут. Мне грустно, что я купил 7 разных аккаунтов с ETS2 . Надеюсь тупые админы вернут его!!!!!

You leave, others will come. 

First off, you can all thank me for my suggestion (linked in my sig).

Secondly, i didn't even know this was occurring until i saw Toast's video.

I personally haven't been on it yet. No doubt it will be way better. The nightmare may finally be over.

Let them find a new road to call their CD. I will still go this way.

• First, there was Europort.
  • Then, CD Alpha (old gas station, no stop light, no cd changes).
  • Then CD 1.0 (updated gas station, red light, intersection change).

Hello, I have been a truckersmp user for years. Lately I am entering purely just for driving with people. The calais-duisburg route or the promods quarry is the only thing I'm driving for that very reason, traffic jams, number of players. The remodeling of Calais-Duisburg enchanted me in terms of landscape, being such a busy route and the painful default landscape of the map lowers it. I did not like at all that they make the type of road with 2 lanes in each direction, it broke all the magic. I hope they realize this error since there are not a few players who like this route due to the problems. greetings

6 hours ago, 2WPS said:

WTF le pasó a CD. ¿¿¿Por qué hicieron eso??? Chicos, ustedes están locos. Ya sabes por qué TruckersMP fue divertido, por esta carretera. Como a quién se le ocurrió la idea del agujero para crear esto. Lo divertido en TruckersMP era adelantar a los jugadores en carreteras de 1 carril y ahora se ha ido como wtf. De ahora en adelante nunca tocaré el juego hasta que lo traigan de vuelta. Triste por mí que compré 7 cuentas diferentes con ETS2 . ¡Espero que los tontos administradores lo traigan de vuelta!!!!!

Wow! you bought 7 ets2 accounts! It means that you are one of those who cause accidents!

16 hours ago, Ahmet16 said:

If you have noticed, the dc road has not been completely renewed, only a part of it has been renewed, the main reason for this was that the road used to be very curved. With the 150 speed limit coming, an update was made because there could be many accidents on that road. So considering the old way, the room wasn't bad, but change is good.

It seems only logical to straighten this road and make a drag race-like strip out of it, considering the fact that TruckersMP allows their players to drive at excessive speeds again. It's likely the TruckersMP' team's attempt to keep the number of accidents and reports down to a level that they can handle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Creo que ETS2 no es solo Calais - Dusiburg. Hay muchas otras rutas para disfrutar de la simulación. Para aquellos a quienes les gustaría tener solo Calais - Duisburg, les sugiero que abran un servidor con esta ruta y ninguna otra ruta disponible, para que los jugadores que frecuentan esta ruta estén felices. En mi opinión prefiero disfrutar de todas las rutas y paisajes disponibles.