Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How long have you sat in a queue on C-D road?

It's not even been 24 hours yet since the updated C-D road but after driving on the route earlier, I must have been sat for about 25 minutes just to get into the services then another 45 minutes or so to get to Calais. 

Bit of a competition I guess but: What's the longest traffic jam you've been in and how long was you sat in it for? 

Let's see who has spent the longest time sat in a traffic jam 🙂

1:30 hour I think it was 1 or 2 years ago.

• Woah! 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

3 hours ago, Aura. said:

The current Calais-Duisburg road is no longer similar in terms of queue in comparation to how it was before.

Many important changes have been added making it way more fluent, but in the past(talking about 2018 for example), staying up to 2 hours was something usual

Except the queue on the way to calais from duisburg as you hit the last fuel stop before calais....now its 20/30km long and 2 lanes.

how could they get one half of that road right and that stop soo wrong

• 2 weeks later...

In the past, I used to queue for 2 hours.
But now the C-D roads are no longer so crowded, and the update to TMP allows me to reach Duisburg from Calais in less than an hour.

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。