Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Poll - New server speed limit of 150 km/h - yeah or nay?

Poll - new server speed limit of 150 km/h  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of the new server speed limit of 150 km/h?

• Yes, I am in favor.
    • No, I am not in favor.

I'm all for this new change, brings things back like they used to be. It's much better with it being set to a specific server rather than all servers. Allows people to get their jobs done faster, if they aren't wishing to play in a more realistic way 🙂.

Increasing the speed limit was really nice but I will continue to go with 90.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Yes, I am in favor. Because people who want to enjoy simulation can choose Sim1, and those who want to enjoy speed can choose Sim2, so I think it's good to have a wider range of options.

• Like 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Yes, because whatever, people wanted it afterall, but I couldn't care less about it.

Because I got nothing positive from all the recent changes, this last one was the last straw, that assured me HotWheelsMP has no intention to ever care about more serious simulation on their servers, I'm giving up an it's no longer taking space on my hard drive. I will keep watching the forums though, if this saves them, but for me it's already dead and gone.

• Upvote 2

I'm with Granite on this one. It's what "the majority" wanted, so be it. I don't care anymore. I've also removed everything related to TruckersMP from my computer, the launcher, videos with report evidence, some other videos that I had made for helping people with their issues, etc. Changes in the rules to let the repeat offenders come back and stay, shortened ban times, EU#2 back (in a disguised name, but still). It seems clear to me that TruckersMP has surrendered the mod to the kind of players that I've always despised. So I don't want anything to do with it anymore.

OFF-TOPIC (sorry): Funny enough, one of those kind of players just told me in the topic about the blog post that it's me and the players like me who give damage to the mod. Me, more than 8 years in TruckersMP, not one single ban in my history, the other guy, 2 years in TruckersMP, 4 active bans 🤣

• Upvote 2

150km is great for players who just want to play games, they just want entertainment rather than real driving

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

• 2 weeks later...

The 150 km/h speed limit increases the difference in speed to players who prefer to drive realistically (e.g., follow national road traffic rules and speed limits), which increases the risk of incidents. As an advocate of realistic simulation and road safety, I am therefore not in favor of the increased speed limit.

Of course, I am free to drive my truck on another server. But even there, an unrealistic server speed limit of 110 km/h is enforced.
I know that simulation is what one makes of it, but if other players pass you in their trucks at excessive speeds, it takes away a great portion of the realism I strive for.

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone!

Simulation 2 server is a smart idea in my opinion.

When I'm on Simulation 1, I'm always going 90 km/h. But some other drivers always need to go full throttle. This leads to dangerous overtaking, crashes, and traffic jams.

Now that we have the Simulation 2 server, I think these players could switch to the Simulation 2 server and we, the players who prefer realistic driving, could play in peace on the Simulation 1 server.

But the question is how many players will stay on the Simulation 1 server, because when I drive, I meet a lot of people who break the speed limit, but only a few players who drive 80-90 km/h.

Report Moderator & Prime Logistics driver

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1)(1).jpg.e85ac5a3413696275f3ab3402bb1d4b1.jpg | Prime Logistics bio image

I'm completely in disfavor, this is a Truck Simulation game,not a racing game. Speed limits should be set to 90kmh forever to keep the topic of the game...some players didn't knew yet that they're playing a simulator and not a racing game like NFS,Formula 1 or Assetto Corsa..

Indeed on the roadmap the players who get mostly reported are always: Reckless Driving, Inappropriate Overtaking, Ramming and Collisions...never someone that drive on 90kmh...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.