Adding a mod manager to the new TMP Launcher

Catonaut

Suggestion Name:

New mod manager in the new TMP Launcher

Suggestion Description:

As we all know there have been many requests for various mods to be added to the MP. In almost every case the TMP staff had to say no, because the mod would be required by every player to actually work. Now let me explain my suggestion:

Instead of everyone needing to look up the mod in the steam workshop, TMP staff add them into the new TMP Launcher by adding a mod manager.

How should that work? Players can make suggestions (better none that affect for example the truck in hope noone has to recreate his truck due to a mod crash) on what mods to add, for example the VAK trailers by Kast. Now, TMP staff can test this mod on an additional server in order to look and dicuss, if the mod works, is suitable and stable. If yes, they add it to the mod manager. So before a player can now log in, he must synchronize the mod manager in order to play (in the beginning it might be better to start with only trailer mods). The trailer is now purchaseble in the game and every player is still free to use these mods or not (Just like the mod vehicles TMP patrons can use). In order to make sure the mods are still supported, TMP might add the modders to the staff to react faster for example when a new version is launched.

Any example images: Sadly nope

Why should it be added?: I think it will slightly increase the amount of players to the game due to the fact many don't use the MP becaue they are not supported