What is your best memory you made on TruckersMP?

Zenn.

The best memories are:I was transporting goods with my vtc truck drivers, and I was very proud to see many people driving trucks following me

• Like 1

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

это то, что 1 игра объединяет людей из разных стран. Я нашел много людей, с которыми мы играем вместе уже много лет, и все мы из разных стран. Какой бы ни была политическая ситуация в мире, мы едины!

• HaulieLove 1

TMP allowed me to meet and become friends with people from many other countries, and we spent fun together on TMP

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

i did a barrel roll in my truck
https://medal.tv/games/euro-truck-sim-2/clips/TxsmvqBf1J-62/d1337MywpRDT?invite=cr-MSxOSkosODc3MjM3Myw
(Any staff seeing this please don't use this to ban me this was accidental barrel roll)

Discord: Bradd#7810 
VTC: Nebula Logistics | Rank: CEO

We may not be able to control the wind but we can adjust our sails

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 1:43 PM, Sir Jack Junior said:

One of the best memories for me was taking part in a convoy in some of the most beautiful parts of the map. For example, doing a drive through the Austrian Alps. I do love bendy, up-hill roads with great views from the top. 

for sure! and imagine having spotify up, and in front and behind a friend in call to chill and vibe with!

• Like 1

The best thing that probably happened to me here was that I randomly decided to check back on what I knew only as "ETS2MP" from back then.

Via the Discord, I then found someone on the staff team who I had last seen some time in 2016 while playing Team Fortress 2 with a mutual friend. We've been keeping in touch ever since.

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.