Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

In fact, players still prefer Sim1

HENGYA

As you can see from this image, Sim2 still has many slots, but players are still waiting in line to enter the Sim1 server

spacer.png

I recommend that TMP set the number of slots for Sim1 to 3500 and Sim2 to 2500

• Upvote 2

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I think the Sim1 is more popular, the speed limit of 150km/h is too high, so this is why I think the Sim2 is not as popular as the Sim1

This is just because too many people don't read the site, forums or Discord, so they still don't know that Simulation 2 has 150 Km/h speed limit. They launch TMP, see that Sim1 has more players, there they go, pure routine 🤣

Give it a couple of days and you will see how the current situation turns completely upside down.

• Like 3
  • True Story 3

Just now, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

This is just because too many people don't read the site, forums or Discord, so they still don't know that Simulation 2 has 150 Km/h speed limit. They launch TMP, see that Sim1 has more players, there they go, pure routine 🤣

Give it a couple of days and you will see how the current situation turns completely upside down.

I think so, bro!

they are looking at it but don't know ... 

It's 150km sever ......

I myself had to look at it for a while  before I noticed 😆

Players just don't know about what's going on with the servers yet, this happens every time the servers have massive configuration changes. First day 200 players, earlier today 300 players and now almost 1000 players.

Most of the playerbase will find out about stuff through their friends or VTC's they are part of, it will just take a few days.

Sim1 is maxing out on players now, pushing people into Sim2.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

24H4oa0.jpg

2 hours ago, P h o e n i x said:

Players just don't know about what's going on with the servers yet, this happens every time the servers have massive configuration changes. First day 200 players, earlier today 300 players and now almost 1000 players.

Most of the playerbase will find out about stuff through their friends or VTC's they are part of, it will just take a few days.

Sim1 is maxing out on players now, pushing people into Sim2.

Yes this is the case. It seems that the transition from sim 1 to sim 2 will be faster than expected, but there will still be a crowd remaining in sim1.

4 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I think you're right, and in a few days I think things will be different

3 hours ago, Mαvi~ said:

People are not yet aware of sim2's existence and what it entails. Its popularity will increase over time. It was around 300 maximum yesterday, if it has increased to 700 so far, this will become popular faster than I expected.

You're right, I do see the number of Sim2 players increasing every day

• Like 1

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

So this suggested topic can be closed

Hello, HENGYA, if it were me, I would choose to join the simulation 2 server because it has a speed limit of 150km/h, which is especially suitable for Chinese players.

2 hours ago, Flaming. said:

This honestly surprised me. I feel like it is because most people don't read the forum and information on our website, even though it is on our launcher. Based on the result from the polls, I expected at least 50% of players to be on Simulation 2.

However, there are more Sim1 players than Sim2 at the moment, maybe players really don't need so much higher speed, but a real realistic driving experience

50 minutes ago, CAT-Maria said:

Hello, HENGYA, if it were me, I would choose to join the simulation 2 server because it has a speed limit of 150km/h, which is especially suitable for Chinese players.

I agree with you, for Chinese players, they like higher speed

people were not aware of the changes made on the servers myself I just saw the changes and people are not interested in it's change they just want to drive on the C D road, if the server sim 1 would have a speed of 90km/h people would go on sim 2 but the 110km/h on the C D road is enough for them to have fun having accidents

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...