How Many Times Have You Encountered Bugs in Euro Truck?

Furkan TEMZ

Hello,

I encountered a few bugs in ETS2. One of them was I was driving from Montpellier to Barcelona when the Iberia DLC just came out. My truck suddenly took over 40% damage while driving through a viaduct. When I examined the map, I noticed that one of the textures forming the road was a little high and that's why my tires hit that texture.

Another example is that when you suddenly start and drive the vehicle with the forward gear in the service, sometimes the vehicle goes backwards as if it was in reverse gear. This situation can also be observed as the automatic acceleration of the vehicle in reverse when you stop suddenly with a loaded vehicle.  This is not a normal back-to-back acceleration, it can even reach a speed of 20-30 kilometers. 

• Like 1

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

I've never encountered a bug either.

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I think, I've never encountered an error!

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

The only bugs ever happened to me was when the "random road evens" were invented. The game spawned a construction side and the moment I entered the "new area" my truck frew to the infinity and beyond. Because I do quicksavings pretty often I just loaded the file and started again. Same event, same problem over and over again. It was impossible for me to pass that area. I tried going through it in different speed levels, but always the same issue.

I decided to get towed to the nearby city to change the random event. I drove to the location, but the construction side was still there. But this time, I was abled to pass without any issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.