FASTEST DAF EURO 6 IN GAME

well been modding slightly and me daf euro 6 has the volvo 750hp engine and the scania transmission and omg it shifts, it stuns lots of players when you pull away at traffic lights and leave them in a cloud of virtual diesel smoke lol

well been modding slightly and me daf euro 6 has the volvo 750hp engine and the scania transmission and omg it shifts, it stuns lots of players when you pull away at traffic lights and leave them in a cloud of virtual diesel smoke lol

Got a video of your truck pulling away?

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

I'll make a Renault with a 750hp engine and Scania transmission and video it tomorrow.

bet she flies if you do it can you send me link for it please. the scania transmission is def the best

I'll make a Renault with a 750hp engine and Scania transmission and video it tomorrow.

Please do. Let all those cheeky Volvos have a taste of their own medicine! Hopefully after the support of truck modifications the trucks on the road would vary....Not just Scanias and Volvos everywhere!

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Please do. Let all those cheeky Volvos have a taste of their own medicine! Hopefully after the support of truck modifications the trucks on the road would vary....Not just Scanias and Volvos everywhere!

yeah im sick of seeing just scanias and volvos i loke look of renault premium but its slow but with 750 volvo or 730 scania engine it will be alot more enjoyable to drive

I want you all to know, I love my iveco just how it is, i dont want it more powerfull because I like a realistic experience. And like a guy said in his signature

Trucking is like love, only noobs rush and come early

This is how i like to pull off 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LES7R5omChk

IRL if you keep starting too fast, you'll rip your trailer in half, have fun paying for that.

But as always, have fun! I just won't be joining you

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Yeah, I think i've fixed it. Only that the Scania chassis makes the Renault Premium cabin go back, so you have the chassis sticking out. The Magnum is the stuff of nightmares...

so if i re download on ya site is it sorted

Sorted, you can redownload now. Added pictures as well :3.

I personally find the Magnum scary... :o

EDIT: Added normal chassis for both trucks for both interiors (in case you find the magnum a bit creepy...)

the premium is very nice indeed and super fast im on eu#1 in rotterdam now at service station if you wanna see it in game

You won't be smoking any Volvo 750s with that auto transmission. :lol:   I just smoked someone in a convoy on EU#2, identical truck and load because of that.

there is no way you will 'smoke' my premium or daf

Archived