Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Steam deck support

Suggestion Name: truckersmp for steam deck 

Suggestion Description:with applications such as fivem coming to steam deck it would be nice to have trcukermp on stream deck.

Any example images: no images 

Why should it be added?:it would bring more players into the community and new as well as existing players it the only thing missing on stream deck.

On 3/31/2023 at 11:23 AM, Niuro [BG] said:

If the deck is supported, it would be best to be available for ARCADE servers only at the begining, as the deck is like a console port. We have too many trols as is. Deck use should not be allowed on Sim server types unless the user passes a driver's safety test as IRL.

I'd have to disagree with that. The controls on the Deck are similar to using a controller connected to a desktop PC, which many players already do without issue. If that was the case, then you'd have to restrict those not using a wheel too.

I would like to see the Steam Deck officially supported though, as that would also likely open the door to native Linux and MacOS support.

• Upvote 1

TruckersMP Media Team :HaulieLove:

I survived Europoort and all I got was this crappy signature. :kappa:

• 9 months later...