What kind of steering wheel do you use?

Dshooot

I play ets2 since 2013 with keyboard and mouse for steering,I think is not necessary for force a wheel if you know how to drive...Ik some people that use keyboard and are good like who use steering wheel..It's all driving skills and ability to do that...btw steering wheel for sure it's a good choice but is also expensive,and not all have money to buy...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

After Logitech G25 G27 i Decided to Switch to FANATECH CSL ELITE. Wheelbase Custom Steeringwheel, Pedals but no Shifter atm, and i must say i dont wanna miss it anymore. Yeah it is Expensive but Durability, quality and resilience are worth the higher purchase price. I would even go so far as to prefer this to a Logitech, Trustmaster etc. Alone from the expansion options, setting options that a Logitech etc. can't even come close to offering me.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

I use Tumaste T300

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。