Changing Traffic lights to blink when going to red light

• aviation the best changed the title to Changing Traffic lights to blink when going to red light
7 minutes ago, aviation the best said:

Merhaba, kapanmadan önce trafik ışığını yanıp sönecek şekilde değiştirirseniz çok daha iyi olur, bunu kabul eder misiniz?

ETS2'deki tüm trafik ışıklarına uygulamak için.

bazı şehirlerde bu trafik ışıkları yanıp sönüyor.

I agree with what they say, but if the lights are red when turning right or left, the red flashing while we pass adds a nice color to the game.

1 minute ago, Flaming. said:

The traffic lights in game are based on how they operate in that specific country. I feel we should leave it that way. 

Suppose we're the mayor of the aforementioned city, the traffic lights may change. 😄 

1 hour ago, Flaming. said:

The traffic lights in game are based on how they operate in that specific country. I feel we should leave it that way. 

But when it blinks it can easily warn the driver either stop or continue but without blinking you would never know when it gets to yellow light in my country they use blinking traffic lights so it’s way better I hope they would change all traffic lights in tmp

2 hours ago, Yarkoon said:

It doesn't make sense. At the blinking yellow light, everyone will continue to drive anyway. I think there is no need to change anything in this regard. 

Instead of blinking yellow, it is more convenient to set a timer when there is a forbidding signal. 

I meant like this video 

5 hours ago, Yarkoon said:

It doesn't make sense. At the blinking yellow light, everyone will continue to drive anyway. I think there is no need to change anything in this regard. 

Instead of blinking yellow, it is more convenient to set a timer when there is a forbidding signal. 

Yes, in my country we timer. Like seconds are show on led display, after that time signal changes.

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

This option has to reflect the national road traffic rules and regulations of its real world's counterpart.
For example, a flashing green light exists in road traffic in Estonia, but not in Germany.

More infos here at the European Commision - Going Abroad:
https://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/going_abroad/estonia/traffic_lights_en.htm

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...