New Feedback Category

Suggestion Name: New Feedback Category

Suggestion Description: When any user wants to report a staff member, they may not know in which category to create a feedback ticket. 

Any example images:  xd.png.ef99a7809e5fd5510b6dffea8214ecf6.png

Why it should be added: Accordingly, a new category that can gather complaints about staff member(s) under one roof can be very useful.

I don't think it will be possible for them to add it...

Because it will be easy for anyone to lay complaint..

And they will be massive complaints from drivers..

I personally think some moderators not all, but some,

are overusing their powers.. I do not want to use the word post..

I say it, because of my experience with some of them.....

They are also some good moderators out there...

"FLAMING"   

He is my number one Best Moderator, He Understands...

..because he takes his time to listen..

If what you suggest is put to vote!!!.

I will be the first to "VOTE" ✊

• Woah! 1

Complaints are handled by the managers of the department that the staff member is in, so it wouldn't make sense for the managers of every team to see everyone's complaints. 

I feel it is common sense to use the feedback system for the department the staff member is in. If anything, a banner could be added giving more information about the feedback system. 

• Upvote 3

• 6 months later...

Hey,

As part of a planned major system update in the future, feedback categories will change to more accurately represent the reason of why someone has contacted management.

Whether staff complaint will be a category is undetermined at this stage - this will be decided closer to the time.

I will reject your suggestion as this will not happen under the current structure, but note that feedback changes are planned.