Load Distance

Sammy.

Hello, thank you for creating a good topic.

I usually prefer applications that provide job tracking, such as TrucksBook, when I think about carrying cargo. With this application, when I successfully complete my job by driving, it provides notification to my server and encourages my teammates to simulate. In addition, I prefer World of Trucks loads because it registers in an indelible inventory where I carry that load.

My route preference is usually long journeys from Andalusia to the northern cities of Russia or Finland. The distance of the load may be more than 4500 km and I drive at 90 km/h always. It takes an average of 7 hours with real life time. I advise you. 🙂 Can you describe your favourite?

Best,

Tommy

• True Story 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

28 minutes ago, Tσmmy said:

Hello, thank you for creating a good topic.

I usually prefer applications that provide job tracking, such as TrucksBook, when I think about carrying cargo. With this application, when I successfully complete my job by driving, it provides notification to my server and encourages my teammates to simulate. In addition, I prefer World of Trucks loads because it registers in an indelible inventory where I carry that load.

My route preference is usually long journeys from Andalusia to the northern cities of Russia or Finland. The distance of the load may be more than 4500 km and I drive at 90 km/h always. It takes an average of 7 hours with real life time. I advise you. 🙂 Can you describe your favourite?

Best,

Tommy

I also use trucksbook. The longest recommended distance from Russia to Portugal was 4600km, but I did 5200km using the Duisburg-Calais road. My max speed was 95km/h because of the slope. I came in 3.5 hours and saw it like that in the trucksbook. 🙂

• Woah! 1

I'm not sure on my longest job, however recently I tend to choose no less than 1000 miles which often takes just over an hour for each job at max 61mph. I stick to this speed to log my jobs via Trucky, which is excellent and provides an in-game UI menu that is very unique!

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

10 minutes ago, Doniii said:

I'm not sure on my longest job, however recently I tend to choose no less than 1000 miles which often takes just over an hour for each job at max 61mph. I stick to this speed to log my jobs via Trucky, which is excellent and provides an in-game UI menu that is very unique!

I use Trucksbook and Trucky at the same time. It works great when you use the two together. Trucky's information screen stays on one side of my screen all the way through. This too is a very good thing for me.

15 hours ago, Sαммч. said:

I use Trucksbook and Trucky at the same time. It works great when you use the two together. Trucky's information screen stays on one side of my screen all the way through. This too is a very good thing for me.

I often use PICKUP and Trucky together rather than Trucksbook; I find Trucksbook outdated and old these days whereas I like the currency on both PICKUP & Trucky 🙂.

30 minutes ago, Doniii said:

I often use PICKUP and Trucky together rather than Trucksbook; I find Trucksbook outdated and old these days whereas I like the currency on both PICKUP & Trucky 🙂.

I use Trucksbook because I am used to it, but I will try the application you mentioned one day. Thanks! :truestory:

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.