Ban Lengths For Racism

tomwilson

Hello! I am Thomas. I was playing my game and someone got banned for 1 day for racism. I feel that is disgusting, racism IS AGAINST THE LAW! So for example speed hack is a perm ban end of. However racism is not. This s disgusting they are being racist over the internet to this could also be classed as cyber bullying too. I feel that you should make it a perm ban because they are breaking the law if I really wanted to I could tell the police about their racism and they could be arrested so racism is not punished strongly enough, yes it may be a accident but too be honest it is STILL racism end of. I hope you consider taking this further.

~Thomas CEO M.T HAULAGE 

• Upvote 1

Direct Gamer has a point it is against the Law to commit any offence of the race of anyone that includes colours of skin or ethnic group this should mean that they dnt have access to the ETS2MP Mod unless the follow the law and also the Rules of ETS2MP thos should be a Perm ban or at least a Month Temp Ban 

post-23567-0-94955400-1428700614_thumb.p

• Upvote 1

KGMKMSIG.png

I think a perm ban is just too much.. myself I give 7-30 days ban for racism.

A perm ban is along time, we all have a bad day and I know.. it doesnt makes racism good ofc not but insta perm is (imo) way to much.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

yes but that was a example there are people being racist ALL the time for example i was a witnes of someone ramming someone from aisen and being racist to them THATS NOT A JOKE IT IS NOT ON!

yes but that was a example there are people being racist ALL the time for example i was a witnes of someone ramming someone from aisen and being racist to them THATS NOT A JOKE IT IS NOT ON!