Easter Egg Hunt 2023

Skinner

@Skinner

I have some doubts related to the event area. The map is not 100% clear for me, so I prefer to make sure of two areas just in case.

1. Will the city of Nuremberg with access roads (area 1) also be the event area?

I got the impression, perhaps wrong, as if Nuremberg was the landmark on your map and only the highway (to the right of the green line) mattered.

GTfPK33.png

2. Is the port north of Rostock with the access road included or not (area 2)?

YB0Tqn5.png

I would love to participate, but I can't go

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Guest The_Dutchman

That's going to be getting up early, but I think it's a great event. Only have 1 question, do you have to drive a truck, or is it also allowed with a passenger car.

On 3/31/2023 at 4:47 PM, MarkON said:

@Skinner

I have some doubts related to the event area. The map is not 100% clear for me, so I prefer to make sure of two areas just in case.

1. Will the city of Nuremberg with access roads (area 1) also be the event area?

I got the impression, perhaps wrong, as if Nuremberg was the landmark on your map and only the highway (to the right of the green line) mattered.

GTfPK33.png

2. Is the port north of Rostock with the access road included or not (area 2)?

YB0Tqn5.png

Hello, no worries I can see how the map can be hard to tell.

Nuremberg is in the area and can be used as a starting location for the event.

Same with Rostock port, this can also be used as a starting location.