Easter Egg Hunt 2023

Skinner

Last year, I joined the Easter Egg event. It was an enjoyable experience that left me feeling happy and satisfied. And guess what? I'm planning on joining the event again this year! I'm so excited about it and I just can't wait for it to start. It's going to be so much fun, and I'm looking forward to participate once more!

• Awesome! 2

20 minutes ago, Patrikos158 said:

Last year, I joined the Easter Egg event. It was an enjoyable experience that left me feeling happy and satisfied. And guess what? I'm planning on joining the event again this year! I'm so excited about it and I just can't wait for it to start. It's going to be so much fun, and I'm looking forward to participate once more!

Lovely to hear! See you there! 

• Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 2

Guest [KızılSancak] Creix

That was fun! But unfortunately when i found the yellow one event has ended and i didn't take the shot 😢. But no problem, i enjoyed. Thanks for all staff members!

• Community Manager

It was a great first event for me as new member of the TruckersMP Event Team. I hope the community enjoyed their eggcelent hunt! I thank all Staff and everyone in the Community for the great experience! On to more great events. 

• Like 2
  • HaulieLove 1

Kind Regards,

Vicc. | TruckersMP Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System

• Velo locked this topic