Wired or Wireless Headset

Sir Jack Junior

Wired or Wireless Headset  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a wired or wireless headset?

• Wired all the way!
    • What sort of question is that... obviously wireless!

I don't really think that there's a huge difference. Plus, I don't like wires going around, it looks messy on my table. I would say wireless.

Just wanted to add that, I also use wired. lol
Can't risk things like the battery running out, disconnecting etc. That's another point for wired headsets.

• 2 weeks later...

Wireless headphones are way more comfortable than wired ones, because it's lacking the wire *duh*.

But you can get way more out of your headphones if they are wired. Beyerdynamics also makes spare parts for their headphones - so if you're going for longevity, wired ones might be better.

I've owned some Astro A50s and I loved those. Really comfortable and well enough sound, but the price of almost 300 euro is hefty and they broke and bugged out after only 2 years.

Since then I've only owned my DT 770 Pros by Beyerdynamics and bought some Steelseries Arcits 7+s half a year ago and I am really happy with those. The software is lacking tho.

banner

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.