Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.4.4.0 Released

ShawnCZek

Thanks for the Updates, but i think its time to Upgrade the servers, People are beginning to get fed up, being kicked from the server multiple times per day (Simulation 1) server rebooting randomly, or crashing? image.png.04520cc7229b6553038132d4481b13cd.png

Edit: the "You will be automatically reconnected"  is a lie to lol, never does that

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Scottish Lad said:

Спасибо за обновления, но я думаю, что пришло время обновить серверы. Людям начинает надоедать, их выкидывают с сервера несколько раз в день (Симуляция 1), сервер перезагружается случайным образом или падает? изображение.png.04520cc7229b6553038132d4481b13cd.png

Редактировать: «Вы будете автоматически переподключены» — это ложь, лол, никогда так не бывает

Support. It is quite annoying when this inscription is not valid in reality.  

It is necessary to solve this problem!

• Thanks 1

Hi there.

I've noticed a (huge) FPS drop during the multiplayer game in Promods server. When I refer drop it's like I usually play at about 120 - 150 FPS, and after the update I'm getting about 40 - 50 FPS.

After talking with some of my VTC co-members, we realize that this FPS drop only hapen with Radeon graphics card.

I have a Radeon 5700 XT

Can you fix it?

Thanks.

Best regards

• Game Developer

Hey @Soldado_31,

Is this happening only with our GUI shown, e.g., the scoreboard, or also without it? Does this happen on DirectX 11 and/or OpenGL?

Our renderer takes care only of our GUI at the moment and thus, you should not experience any FPS drops with all the GUI being hidden.

If you still, however, believe this is an issue on our side, open a support ticket and attach the game log and the client log.
Here you can find an article on where to find these log files: https://truckersmp.com/kb/1498

Thank you for your understanding.

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

4 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

Hey @Soldado_31,

Is this happening only with our GUI shown, e.g., the scoreboard, or also without it? Does this happen on DirectX 11 and/or OpenGL?

Our renderer takes care only of our GUI at the moment and thus, you should not experience any FPS drops with all the GUI being hidden.

If you still, however, believe this is an issue on our side, open a support ticket and attach the game log and the client log.
Here you can find an article on where to find these log files: https://truckersmp.com/kb/1498

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi ShawnCZek, thanks for your fast answer.

I'm not sure what you mean with GUI, but I suppose that has to be with the frame table that appears when tapping "tab" key.

Indeed, I've just tapped "tab" key and the FPS went imediatelly from 50 to 120 FPS.

Truckers MP uses DirectX 11.

So, it only happens with GUI shown.

Thanks.

Best Regards

On 3/28/2023 at 4:18 PM, Soldado_31 said:

Hi ShawnCZek, thanks for your fast answer.

I'm not sure what you mean with GUI, but I suppose that has to be with the frame table that appears when tapping "tab" key.

Indeed, I've just tapped "tab" key and the FPS went imediatelly from 50 to 120 FPS.

Truckers MP uses DirectX 11.

So, it only happens with GUI shown.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Hello,

I also have a similar problem. Just before the update everything was fine. But after the update everything went bad. When playing 120fps it dropped to 50. I changed from dx11 to GL and tried again and it got much worse. I don't know what to do and I can't play for 2 days. I have no idea what the GUI factor is but I hope this ridiculous situation gets fixed soon.

My GPU : RTX 3050 Ti

Best Regards,

Tommy

• Upvote 1

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• Game Developer

Hello @Soldado_31, @Tσmmy, and @Diasix80,

I have tried to profile and debug rendering on my laptop with an integrated AMD GPU. And I cannot replicate the issues you have; both on DirectX 11 and OpenGL.

Please, make sure that you have the latest graphics drivers installed together with Windows updates.
If you still, however, experience issues, open a support ticket and attach the game and client log files as I described in my previous comment:

Thanks for your comprehension.

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer