What surprised you the most in another country?

Yarkoon

I came to Italy at the time of riposo and I was really hungry. All restaurants were closed when I arrived. This was really surprising to me.

And yes I was also surprised by Germany's Sundays.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello,

As I was walking home after midnight on a snowy winter day in a town called Krosno in Poland, I came face to face with a deer for the first time in my life.😂 It was a very beautiful animal, I wish I could see it easily in my own country.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

3 hours ago, Sir Jack Junior said:

Привет, самое удивительное для меня было, когда я посетил Италию. Рестораны там открываются на обед, затем закрываются примерно с 14:00 до 17:00, а затем снова открываются на время чая. Когда я пошел, я изо всех сил пытался найти что-нибудь поесть между 14:00 и 17:00. 

Oh, yes, it's very infuriating. Why can't I eat when I want to, and not when the owner of the restaurant wants to work 

Well. two weeks ago I visited Great Britain. I thought that driving on the other side of the road will be very difficult, but it wasn't.

Country side roads were small, but I was able to see everything. Small villages, roads and the great view...

I've met kind people.. if you need help, they will help you with everything you need. Also, I couldn't believe, how many speed camers is in GB.. 🤭

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Although I have never been to other countries, I think you can come to China once. When you come to China, you will find Chinese culture rich and colorful, delicious food, magnificent architecture, exciting entertainment facilities and so on. Coming to China may surprise you! If there is an opportunity, we welcome international friends to visit China.

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

8 hours ago, MT-Yu Jian TMP said:

Хотя я никогда не был в других странах, я думаю, что вы можете приехать в Китай один раз. Когда вы приедете в Китай, вы найдете богатую и красочную китайскую культуру, вкусную еду, великолепную архитектуру, захватывающие развлекательные заведения и так далее. Приезд в Китай может вас удивить! Если есть возможность, мы приглашаем иностранных друзей посетить Китай.

Oh, yes, I would visit China with great pleasure, but I'm afraid that I will often get lost and not understand where to go because I don't know Chinese. 😄

But looking at how tourists from China come to my country, I can conclude that most travel in groups with an interpreter, which makes it much easier to stay in the country, but I prefer to travel alone. 

I remember once a couple of Chinese people came up to me in the subway and tried to find out from me where they should go, but they didn't know either Russian or English and had to somehow communicate through an interpreter. It was an interesting experience!😅

7 hours ago, Yarkoon said:

哦,是的,我会非常高兴地访问中国,但我担心我会经常迷路,不知道该去哪里,因为我不懂中文。😄

但是看看来自中国的游客如何来到我的国家,我可以得出结论,大多数人在翻译的陪同下团体旅行,这使得留在这个国家要容易得多,但我更喜欢独自旅行。

我记得有一次,有几个中国人在地铁里找到我,试图从我这里找出他们应该去哪里,但他们既不懂俄语也不懂英语,不得不以某种方式通过翻译进行交流。这是一次有趣的经历!😅

Language communication may be a problem, but with the current development of technology, there may be many portable translators on the market. When you come to China, you can try this translator

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

7 hours ago, Yarkoon said:

Oh, yes, I would visit China with great pleasure, but I'm afraid that I will often get lost and not understand where to go because I don't know Chinese. 😄

But looking at how tourists from China come to my country, I can conclude that most travel in groups with an interpreter, which makes it much easier to stay in the country, but I prefer to travel alone. 

I remember once a couple of Chinese people came up to me in the subway and tried to find out from me where they should go, but they didn't know either Russian or English and had to somehow communicate through an interpreter. It was an interesting experience!😅

I am looking forward to your visit to China, and I hope you will have a good time in China!🤝

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived