Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why not adding a little bit more challenge to the game?

Aura.

Hey, a pretty constructive idea for Euro Truck Simulator 2 could be to include more interactive and immersive loading and unloading mechanics. This could include having players physically load and unload their cargo using realistic equipment, such as forklifts or cranes, instead of just clicking a button. Additionally, including more diverse and challenging loading and unloading scenarios, such as navigating tight loading docks or dealing with difficult terrain, would add an extra level of strategy and skill to the game. I think this would give players a more hands-on experience and make the delivery process more engaging and rewarding!

What are your thoughts on this? .. Let me know!

37 minutes ago, Aura. said:

Hey, a pretty constructive idea for Euro Truck Simulator 2 could be to include more interactive and immersive loading and unloading mechanics. This could include having players physically load and unload their cargo using realistic equipment, such as forklifts or cranes, instead of just clicking a button. Additionally, including more diverse and challenging loading and unloading scenarios, such as navigating tight loading docks or dealing with difficult terrain, would add an extra level of strategy and skill to the game. I think this would give players a more hands-on experience and make the delivery process more engaging and rewarding!

that will mean more CPU consumption

and graphics card upgrade....  before you can enjoy the game...

44 minutes ago, Aura. said:

I do quite like the concept of that! It would probably be quite fun

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

I could agree to manually opening the trailer, but the loading and unloading process should be done by experienced personnel instead of the driver.

Speaking of challenges, what about removing the non-collision zones and finding out who really mastered one's rig?

I would be for this as well. Sadly it's not really doable in popular areas

since it would cause too much trouble because of the many reckless drivers.

Have a nice day!

5 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

I could agree to manually opening the trailer, but the loading and unloading process should be done by experienced personnel instead of the driver.

Speaking of challenges, what about removing the non-collision zones and finding out who really mastered one's rig?

We try that before but long time ago, it was not a success, cuz when trailers spawn in they will fly away, also if you want to park and someone takes a job, the trailer might spawn were the other player is parking his trailer causing him to be stuck into the ground.

While i do love realistic parking i doubt that it will happen due to spawning issues.

On 3/26/2023 at 8:53 PM, Aura. said:

These are for sure some good ideas, I hope at some point in the future they will focus in on some more game mechanics and making the game feel more challenging overall. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived