Which DLC was your most satisfying purchase?

Hello truckers!

Out of all the DLCs you've purchased while playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, which DLC are you most satisfied with? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

6 minutes ago, Astraal. said:

I personally find the tuning pack related dlc satisfactory! Because tuning packs make trucks more beautiful 😃

Which series of Tuning Packs do you like the most?

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

For Maps Going East, Scandinavia, Road to Black Sea , Italy and my new next favorite is West Balkan.

For Tuning Pack Mighty Griffin, XF Tuning, Actros Tuning , XF Daf and Renault Trucks T

For Cargo Pack Special transport dlc, Volvo construction equipment dlc, high power cargo dlc, heavy cargo pack.

For Trailer Pack Schwarzmüller Trailer, Krone Trailer and Feldbinder Trailer.

For Tires Goodyear Tyres Pack and Michelin Fan Pack.

Hello,

All tuning DLCs are my favorite and satisfying as I consider myself a "save-edit artist". 😂  But I can cite Italia as a satisfactory DLC. 🙂 A very nice map; well-planned cities, small towns and narrow roads that can be called secret. Viva l'Italia!

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”