what would be the fastest truck in the game in your opinion?

ROMANISTA [ITA]

In the game, I wouldn't know, I follow the posted limits, never worried or even tried to go faster than 110 Km/h (and this, only in Romanian highways). In TruckersMP Simulation servers, all trucks are equally fast, 110 Km/h tops. And in Arcade servers, I wouldn't know either because I don't use it. Once, long ago, I ran a test, because people were saying that Arcade was limited at 150 Km/h and I wanted to confirm my belief of it having no speed limits. I managed to get up to 163 Km/h using a Volvo classic model, all other trucks I tried could barely reach 150 Km/h on flat surface. You could run the same test in the Arcade server and find out for yourself, a cheated profile with lots of money and XP so you can buy all trucks/models with the top upgrades and some time, that's all you'd need.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Since the truck is almost no different from a passenger car in unloaded conditions, the top engine option and the least level gears can be preferred. For example, the Volvo FH16 750 engine and the Allison 6-speed gearbox model. It gives a very good performance between 0-110.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.