Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

"Angle Mort" Device on Trucks and Trailers

Suggestion Name: Angle Mort device on trucks and trailers
Suggestion Description: Add a specific device that we can add to your trucks and trailers: the "Angle Mort" warning.
For anyone who doesn't what is this thing of "Angle Mort": In France, the January 1st 2021, France added a law where any driver of a vehicle weighing more than 3.5 tonnes is required to put in place a device to mark blind spots. (IT IS NOT A SUGGESTION FOR ANY NEW LAW, JUST A SPECIFIC DETAIL)
Suggestion Image: It's already in the bottom of the page.
Why it should be added: I found a little unrealistic we can see some trucks roaming around France without that device in all trucks/trailers, because irl, you have to put this device since it is from the Law.

image_2023-03-24_203125052-min.png

• Upvote 3

I have never heard of such a thing, but in principle I am in favor of having a sticker for trucks that have a garage in France or in those countries where this sticker is required. This interesting detail will add realism.  

The main thing is that this sticker should not be on those trucks that are registered in other garages.

• 9 months later...