Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

My ets2MP doesn't work

Olivanderkoo69

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi OlifeR840

At first you need to make sure the game is fully installed in your computer: Right click ETS2 game- properties, Local files, Verify integrity of game files. Steam will automatic check the files.

Then check the TMP launcher ETS game directory, the path supposed be look like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2". 

If the game directory wrong MP mode will not working. find the correct path Right click ETS2 game- properties, Local files, Browse the local file to find the correct path, copy them to the launcher; at last save.

Hope this can help you, have a nice day!

• Awesome! 1

Can you show the screenshot of the launcher settings? There's high chance that the installation path contains non-English characters.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Try deleting and reinstalling the Launcher.

Delete the Shortcut First, then delete the TruckersMP Folders in the Programme DATA

Hello @OlifeR840,

It seems that the problem is from the path with non-alphabet characters like Titanic mentioned. So could you please select another path using English - only? (Please don't you Nad'a folder)

If you have any updates to your question, feel free to let us know.

Cheers,

Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, and we will open this again.

Thanks to all for your participation!

Sincerely,  
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics