Do you think rules are enforced enough? Have you any strange/funny stories with unfair bans or getting away with one?

Guest Nebula Logistics//MRV-md

I have been banned a few times for mistakes I will admit we're in my control. Granted the most recent one month ban for typing "f*CK you" to a dirty driver was a little surprise, but overall, I have had little gripes with the ban and rule system. What are your guy's/gals/non binary pals experience with the system? Any interesting/funny stories? Any frustrating moments? Unique appeals?

• Guest changed the title to Do you think rules are enforced enough? Have you any strange/funny stories with unfair bans or getting away with one?

well, I have 2 bans last year and last month. 

it wasn't intentional but tagged as reckless driving ...

wasn't cool though!!!........... but i serve my punishment. 

now, am scared of even coming close to any driver. 

.... people are different in there on ways...

it's just that we take this game or simulation way too serious...

But that doesn't mean we should intentionally break the rules...

don't use curse words either.  

you have to respect every driver ... 

some apologies some don't ...

I will not say I have gotten away with reckless driving i always apologize when am wrong.

I have seen drivers intentionally do stuff ..then I wonder!!

don't they know they could get banned for this!

were they granted immunity? 

do they know any moderator?

or they have a back door clearance?

Because if you know you're going to get life banned for breaking such rules .. then you should be afraid of breaking any of the rules especially on traffic were lots of drivers can't go through!! ..

but someone will still use ghost mode to run drivers out off the road!

if you don't have patience... then drive in a conner and stay till you get kick off.

then drive pass that area till you know that you are less traffic zone... then come back online.

Hello truckers. 

I have some funny stories about bans, but for me the one that stood out the most was on the odence bridges, an event at a Chinese VTC where 12 were going in the opposite direction on the road. When I saw it I even thought it was me who was wrong, it was soon looking for marks on the road to the signs to confirm.  45 seconds of video 12 reports 😉😅

• Haha 1
  • Awesome! 1

29 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello truckers. 

I have some funny stories about bans, but for me the one that stood out the most was on the odence bridges, an event at a Chinese VTC where 12 were going in the opposite direction on the road. When I saw it I even thought it was me who was wrong, it was soon looking for marks on the road to the signs to confirm.  45 seconds of video 12 reports 😉😅

crazy drivers😆

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nebula Logistics//MRV-md said:

Granted the most recent one month ban for typing "f*CK you" to a dirty driver was a little surprise, but overall, I have had little gripes with the ban and rule system

It always dazzles me why someone would waste time typing insults in the chat instead of pressing the shortcut to save the last half a minute of video recording as evidence for a report.

• Upvote 1

Agreed, I was acting a little hot headed 😅

But it was the third incident just leaving Duisburg 

5 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello truckers. 

haha, that's a "you've come to the wrong neighborhood" type of thing, imagine 12 mean trucks coming towards you at high speed on YOUR lane, fastest U-turn ever

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello truckers. 

what were they thinking... 😄

• Woah! 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

No matter what some people think of us, we dont ban you for the fun of it. You have to have broken some rule in order to get a ban. Even if you think its something small, you still broke the rules or else you would not have gotten a ban. And as a moderator i have seen everything i would say. I dont know which one was the most crazy or funny, since i see a lot of evidences every week.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

Hello,

Once, a troll driver driving in front of me crashed into another truck, and I was banned for that crime out of nowhere. I thought I was going to go crazy when I saw I was banned. I was relieved that the moderator said that he had banned me by mistake in the e-mail that came 10 minutes later. The banning record had been cleared. 😄

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

one day a guy was going very slow and i wanted to overtake him. a guy was coming the other way and i didnt know what to do and at that moment i think GM was watching that area and i think he accidentally kicked the other guy instead of me 😄 I was happy to avoid being banned at the last moment 

• Like 3

My WorkShop | My VTC

Discord : @siena_505

yeah, staff members are trained to enforce the right amount of time based on the disconfort a player has caused to others, and based on how many other players have been affected by the disconfort.

In my case? I guess it was pretty unfair the fact that I got banned once back in 2018 without an actual evidence or any kind of video showing the action I have done.. but it was almost 5 years ago, time already passed.

My first ban or second idk i was driving on the wrong side of the road cause when I first started playing I came from driving in Europe back to the uk and I was in London and i went driving on the right side of the road down the motorway and i was honking at a guy passing by thinking I'm just being nice tooting my horn but I think he thought I was crazy but i completely forgot i came back into the uk 

Discord: Bradd#7810 
VTC: Nebula Logistics | Rank: CEO

We may not be able to control the wind but we can adjust our sails

On 3/26/2023 at 3:44 AM, Αphrοdite. said:

one day a guy was going very slow and i wanted to overtake him. a guy was coming the other way and i didnt know what to do and at that moment i think GM was watching that area and i think he accidentally kicked the other guy instead of me 😄 I was happy to avoid being banned at the last moment 

You should feel guilty for that 😁