Report System

d7bSh

Hello @d7bSh,

No, this is because one of your declined reports was rated negative and this lowers your score.

Q.  Why can I only make 10 reports?

A. Admins are being asked to rate the quality of reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

3 minutes ago, d7bSh said:

Entendo por suas palavras que se meu relatório for aceito,

o limite será maior que 10, correto?

yes you will have more slots according to the quality of your reports. I give advice read the TMP rules in relation to reports. I currently have 20 slots but I have 467 accepted and 20 denied. 

• True Story 1

6 minutes ago, d7bSh said:

Я понимаю из ваших слов, что если мой отчет будет принят,

ограничение будет больше 10, это правильно?

Hi, at the moment I have 76 reports accepted, 8 not accepted. And at the moment I can create 20 reports.

1 minute ago, "RICKY" said:

да, у вас будет больше слотов в зависимости от качества ваших отчетов. Я даю совет ознакомиться с правилами TMP в отношении отчетов. В настоящее время у меня есть 20 слотов, но у меня 467 принятых и 20 отклоненных.

467 accepted 😱. Is that how many reports you send per day?

21 minutes ago, d7bSh said:

I understand from your words that if my report is accepted,

the limit will be more than 10, is that correct?

Hey,

For more information and details regarding this, you can create a feedback ticket to Game Modification Management.

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

58 minutes ago, Yarkoon said:

Eu sei que você me entendeu mal. Quantos relatórios você enviou em média por dia durante todo o tempo?

well this is very variable, with the end of the permanent ban this number went up. and we also have to take into account the time. That we had at home because of the pandemic, and also the hours of play each one has . I must be reaching 4000. 

6 hours ago, d7bSh said:

I understand from your words that if my report is accepted,

the limit will be more than 10, is that correct?

This is not entirely correct. When you are reporting in heavily populated areas (Calais, Duisburg, Kirkenes, etc) your report score will not go up. Your report score will go up if you submit valid reports from outside of those populated areas though. 

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2
  • Woah! 1

12 hours ago, Flaming. said:

Isso não é inteiramente correto. Quando você está relatando em áreas densamente povoadas (Calais, Duisburg, Kirkenes, etc), sua pontuação de relatório não aumentará. A pontuação do seu relatório aumentará se você enviar relatórios válidos de fora dessas áreas populosas. 

obrigada por a sua informação, fora das zonas densamente povoadas o que podemos reportar!!!!! Se 90% dos jogadores só andam em zonas povoadas. 

30 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

obrigada por a sua informação, fora das zonas densamente povoadas o que podemos reportar!!!!! Se 90% dos jogadores só andam em zonas povoadas. 

TruckersMP is not a "reporting game". Anywhere outside the well known "crowded areas" it's quite easy to drive for hours and not have anything to report, and there's nothing wrong with that. But your "question" is also an answer to why the reports from those areas won't score positive: Many people only drive in those areas so they can report others. This is not what TruckersMP is looking for, so it wouldn't make sense to reward them with more reporting slots.

• Upvote 2

As said earlier if you report from any of the highly populated areas your reports will be rated neutral. Calais, Duisburg, CD road, Kirkness and those areas fall under the neutral rating. So if your report come from one of those areas your report score wont go up. And so if you can submit 10 reports you will only still be able to submit 10 reports no matter how many accepted reports you have, as long as they are from one of the highly populated areas. If you get a negative rating, if your report was declined, your report score will go down. Until it reaches 0 and you can no longer report people.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.