Issue opening truckers MP - 'Cannot Initialize The Client Core'

YTAlexPlays69/TTV

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @YTAlexPlays69/TTV,

In order to solve the issue you are experiencing, I recommend you do the following:

• Go to Windows Settings -> Update & Security -> Virus & Threat Protection -> Virus & Threat Protection Settings -> Exclusions -> Add or Remove Exclusions -> Add -> Folder -> Select this path: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\TruckersMP
  • As an alternative to the step above, you can completely disable "Virus & Threat Protection", as well as "Controlled Folder Access" within the Update & Security Settings.

Hope the steps mentioned above help you with solving the issue. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Hello @YTAlexPlays69/TTV;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that.

You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1- Try to start TruckersMP with administor.

If it doesn't work despite these steps please delete the launcher and all its files and install it again;

1- Win+R -> %programdata% -> Delete TruckersMP folder. (Or the path like C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TruckersMP\installation\data)

2- C:\Program Files\ -> Delete the folder named TruckersMP Launcher.

3- Documents -> Delete ETS2MP and ATS2MP folders.

4- Win+R -> regedit -> expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> expand SOFTWARE -> Delete TruckersMP file.

After doing these click HERE to download the Launcher again.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

12 hours ago, !drkYVZ said:

Hello @YTAlexPlays69/TTV;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that.

You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1- Try to start TruckersMP with administor.

If it doesn't work despite these steps please delete the launcher and all its files and install it again;

1- Win+R -> %programdata% -> Delete TruckersMP folder. (Or the path like C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TruckersMP\installation\data)

2- C:\Program Files\ -> Delete the folder named TruckersMP Launcher.

3- Documents -> Delete ETS2MP and ATS2MP folders.

4- Win+R -> regedit -> expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> expand SOFTWARE -> Delete TruckersMP file.

After doing these click HERE to download the Launcher again.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Hello !drkYVZ, I have tried the steps that you have given me. They were super helpful to understand about errors that can happen like this but I am sadden to say that this did not work thank you for paying the time of giving me these tips 

On 3/23/2023 at 10:18 AM, Leon Baker said:

Hello @YTAlexPlays69/TTV,

In order to solve the issue you are experiencing, I recommend you do the following:

• Go to Windows Settings -> Update & Security -> Virus & Threat Protection -> Virus & Threat Protection Settings -> Exclusions -> Add or Remove Exclusions -> Add -> Folder -> Select this path: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\TruckersMP
  • As an alternative to the step above, you can completely disable "Virus & Threat Protection", as well as "Controlled Folder Access" within the Update & Security Settings.

Hope the steps mentioned above help you with solving the issue. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Thanks for the help I am now able to play Truckers MP

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Elih.
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved