Cant change username

antonservranckx

Question

Hellow fellow truckers or something,

no idea why i said that but thats not the point. so i was like 12-13 ish when i created this account and i did not know username was gonna be a nickname for in-game so yes its my full name.

after installing it a year ago and playing i didint know you can change your name. but everytime i do this its saying incorrect password. And yes im not that stupid anymore (i hope 🙂 ) and yes the password i type in is correct because i used the same to login. Keep getting "incorrect password", tried changing it, new email, tried changing password for like 5 times, waited 14 days etc.... so im kinda stuck here. idk if its on my side or truckersmp side. i hope admin or moderators (same thing kinda) can change my name.

Thanks for reading this or trying to help and i hope you have a wonderfull day or even night!

greetz 

Anton 

4 answers to this question

Hello,

Here, on the forum nobody can change your name. However, after reading it looks like something might be wrong on TruckersMP's side. If you create a support ticket, they'll be able to change your name or help you about account credentials and get this working for you. The support team is present here, but they can only give you specific advice, since everything is public. However, in a ticket they can help you.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello @antonservranckx,

Thanks for creating a topic here, we would like to try our best to help you.

So did you get the solution to your question?

Feel free to let us know, which could help us to keep a good organization on this forum. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

Hello @antonservranckx,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this again.

Sincerely,  
Leon Baker  
Support Team

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics