Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How many years have you been playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 game? What year did you first start playing Euro Truck Simulator 2?

TCG 207 lao jiu

It's been almost two years and my steam playtime is 1870h

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I joined TruckersMP in 2016, so I've been playing for seven years

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

I might be a nerd now, but over the years with multiple accounts can i assure you that i have more than 10.000 Hours allocated to Euro Truck Simulator.. (I used to grind ETS/ETS2 non-stop) when i were younger😅

But if we combined the 2 profiles that i have recovered, then it falls down to around 1800+ hours.

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

Hey!

I have been playing both ETS & ETS2 in my earlier years. 

I found out about Euro Truck Simulator when i were around 11-12 years old, and ended up playing the game almost every day.
In 2012 the release of ETS2 arrived, and i were one of the first persons in my country to get hold of a copy. Ever since i'v been playing on-off in the game.

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

I have been playing ETS 2 From i think 2018 maybe 19, i definitely had ATS at the beginning of 2019. I have played on and off since then but it's only in the past couple of weeks that i have really got back into it. I got Truckers MP a while back but installed it and never tried it for some reason. I built a new PC a couple of months ago and have been re-playing some of my older games until i played ETS 2 and just kept playing it, Truckers MP actually using it is maybe 5 or 6 days but loving it already. I also use Trucky as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.