Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Job Dispatcher: Choose Random Destination Button

RB1988

Suggestion Name: Job Dispatcher: Choose Random Destination Button

Suggestion Description: Adding a button underneath destination that when clicked, will pick a random destination

Any example images: N/A

Why it should be added: There is a button that will suggest a random cargo, so why not the same for the destination as well? I for one like to go somewhere at random, especially useful if we don't know where we want to go! 😄

I hope this will be met with due considerion.

Best Wishes;

RB.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • HaulieLove 1

1 hour ago, "RICKY" said:

This idea must have been funny, not knowing where we were going. but maybe it should be complicated because not all players have all the DLC. But I liked the idea. positive vote 

Myself and members of our VTC like to do what’s called “Job Dispatcher Bingo”, where we choose a location to drive too based on where the curser lands in the list as we scroll through. 

I believe, the city list is populated based on the individuals DLC’s, so as long as everyone in your party as all the DLC’s as you do, it shouldn’t be an issue, in theory. 

Glad you like the idea as well though 🙂 

Best Wishes;

RB.

Hey @RB1988,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Having an option to randomize the job destination indeed sounds as a great addition to the Job Dispatcher. I would only add to such feature an option to select the range of the distance. For example, the minimum number of kilometers 500 and maximum 1000, so that it looks for job destinations only within the selected range.

• Thanks 1

I quite agree with you. Your suggestion is very good.

• Thanks 1

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

On 3/19/2023 at 12:07 AM, Leon Baker said:

Hey @RB1988,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Having an option to randomize the job destination indeed sounds as a great addition to the Job Dispatcher. I would only add to such feature an option to select the range of the distance. For example, the minimum number of kilometers 500 and maximum 1000, so that it looks for job destinations only within the selected range.

Hey Leon 🙂 

Having the entire map at our disposal is what makes it so fun 😀 You could go to the next town, or 4,000KMs across the map! I can see however that having the option of restricting the distance could make it more appealing to more people 🙂 

RB. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...