New bus coming out?

GbmbRnmf

I think no, only staff persons use this bus. I don't know if they will share it with the players in the future. 🙂 

• Like 1

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

Hey @GbmbRnmf

This bus was previously available on TruckersMP. It was selected in the 23rd series of alternative vehicle(AV) on version 1.45 at the end of August 2022. It was intended for Patrons.

The person in the picture is currently a Game Moderator, he just hid his colorful nickname, but it's easy to check through the TMP ID on the website. From what I see on the servers for a long time the TruckersMP staff have access to more vehicles than the players, so I think it's their privilege at the moment.

It would be nice to have many more buses but I feel like this one is something AV for the staff and I don't expect them to just add it. Honestly, I would rather expect them to choose and adapt another DBus World bus. Although I don't know which one, it may depend on @Smoky taste :thinking:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, [SDC] Hidara said:

Now I noticed two people with cars unusual for TruckersMP.
image.png.645acde985e4dfbf63adfe460fd9dbc3.png

image.png.08e93bbc99eb9403bd4d40919d528a88.png

hmm 😉

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

22 hours ago, Hidara said:

Now I noticed two people with cars unusual for TruckersMP.
image.png.645acde985e4dfbf63adfe460fd9dbc3.png

image.png.08e93bbc99eb9403bd4d40919d528a88.png

They are the Staff of the Truckers MP

21 hours ago, Shadel said:

hmm 😉

Your vehicle is very nice. It feels like playing BATTLEGROUNDS 🤩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome! 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

A new bus? That's what most people want to see, however, it depends on a lot of things.

Most of us know that when the bus just came out, all over the road there are mostly buses and recently, it has decreased a lot. This seems like everyone is getting used to it and of course, everyone wants to see something new.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is driven by TruckersMP staff, and truck drivers should not have a chance to drive it

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.